12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anybody in yhe indianapolis area heard anything yet. I think finishline here will be calling tomorrow afternoon. Raffle was on Monday. Never won a raffle and this is the only shoe "missing" from my collection. It would be nice o finally get one at retail

I agree. Good karma is real.  @Botwind   just gave up his size for someone who is also waiting for that phone call, and I applaud him for such an act.  

No matter the time of the year, it's all about helping those less fortunate, and that can have many meanings, such as giving up a pair of sneakers when you are already blessed with a pair.  

Like my boy Tarik said to my buddy Harold, in one of my all time favorite movies, "In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should."
They did good.  I just hope the pair doesn't go to a reseller who will take advantage of the good fortune

anyone get any calls from Northridge, Topanga, Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, sylmar, thousand oaks, Valencia?

My local Expressions just called and confirmed I won a raffle, got my size 12! :pimp: Pick-up time between 8 -10am. Now I can finally relax...

South Coast Plaza Nordstrom is calling now
I was just there. Had no idea they were doing a raffle!
mean.gif
wait .. Nordstrom selling these too???????????

When the phone rings but its from a different state.
mean.gif
I'd probably still answer it during call back week.  My rationale would be: "a worker is calling from their cell phone which they've had for years when they used to live out of state is now working in my state."

Sounds stupid I know.

I'd probably still answer it during call back week.  My rationale would be: "a worker is calling from their cell phone which they've had for years when they used to live out of state is now working in my state."

Sounds stupid I know.
i did answer 
laugh.gif

was some recording

in other news got the call from lenox 
nthat.gif

was on the other line and NO LIE my phone didnt beep 

i just so happen to look at the screen for a just incase missed call and they were calling 

1/9 raffles. Feeling blessed. I missed the call and looked at my voicemails. Saw a random # and checked. Thank god i listened to it. Lol. I keep listening to this employee tell me i won the xi's. Awesome feeling. All i wanted this xmas. Gna chill on kicks for a while after these

just got that call from my boy im lockdown on my first 5 pairs
nthat.gif
lets see how tomorrow goes still need more

Can anyone who already has these in hand comment on sizing? Do they run tight like recent mids, or true to size like recent lows?

Back
Top Bottom