12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

meadow glen is such a joke of a mall lol. its more like a broke down indoor plaza xD im in love with that footlocker though, i just got the call for my second pair of 10.5's. after the mall BS, and no calls all day, i was feeling like this

then FTL hits my line, now im feeling like
lmao congrats man. its not fun when u miss out.. i like that footlocker at the meadow glenn too . id like to think its somewat on the low low and people overlook it.

serious question.

whats it like claiming your pairs Saturday morning?

is it as bad as a FCFS line, or does it move pretty well?

Depends on when you go. I normally always go a little bit late to let the people thin out.

Finishline's window is 8 to 10, which kind of sucks.

I put in four raffle tickets between my wife and I.  Not a single call.  I'm not trippin though.  I do remember when I could walk into a FTL and just buy my size.  I remember even returning them cuz they didn't fit and they still had the .5 size up that I wanted.  It really is a trip how much the shoe game has evolved.

some people  said their champs were getting 300 pairs..then i see some with like 30..sh*t is awful
My dinky *** mall got like 60 pairs for the whole city. This is not a a easy cop, but if you put in enough work you should at least get 1. Need that retail shawty

My dinky *** mall got like 60 pairs for the whole city. This is not a a easy cop, but if you put in enough work you should at least get 1. Need that retail shawty
thaats whats I'm saying . if u put in the work u should get 1 at least...my friends were too lazy to go ticket grabbing and now they all like "aww now i need to spend 100 atc" tough luck like what did u expect

I put i
thaats whats I'm saying . if u put in the work u should get 1 at least...my friends were too lazy to go ticket grabbing and now they all like "aww now i need to spend 100 atc" tough luck like what did u expect
i put in the work for raffles and I never got a call back :frown:

Nunca :rofl: all this whinimg! Wonder what the baby gon do?

some people  said their champs were getting 300 pairs..then i see some with like 30..sh*t is awful

allocations vary per location/volume

but a champs getting just 30 pairs is rather low unless its like a store the size of a single room lol

so sounds like a lie that store is spreading

the shady business is in full effect though

staten island especially

they posted their numbers on the mall website for winners

the amount of winning tickets per store compared to what we sent them

is WAY OFF

and im factoring in the 10% of stock for employee holds

like a MASSIVE discrepancy

like 100+ pair discrepancy for some stores located there

i tell people all the time to raffle in brooklyn or jersey instead but they dont listen

I'm at 8 men's pairs between me and a single family member. Half the stores still haven't even called yet so I will get more. Makes me see how the biggest flaw in raffle is this happening while FCFS depends on the individual's willingness to get the product. Fcfs = somebody waiting for one pair.

I put i
i put in the work for raffles and I never got a call back
frown.gif
i feel u . but like u tried u know? u didn't underestimate the show..u went for it. wish u got a call bro

Back
Top Bottom