12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I think you were behind me or in front of me. I was the one walking around wearing the black and white ones and the black scale world series hoodie

Naw i wasnt there. I wouldnt wait in the rain for a raffle that dont guranteed ur size

I just can't believe my mall got over 1500 pairs between HoH, Champs, and Finish Line and I didn't get a call from any of them.

Struck out at Memorial City, Northwest Mall, and now looks like struck out on Shiekh in Houston. Will try online, but I have never been successful trying to cop online. This disappoints greatly.

Struck out at Memorial City, Northwest Mall, and now looks like struck out on Shiekh in Houston. Will try online, but I have never been successful trying to cop online. This disappoints greatly.
nerd.gif
 i hope shiekh hasnt sent anything yet...but it looks like i struck out at mem city and nw mall as well...dunno who else is still calling though...

Western Mass peeps: Has anyone got their call from FTL/HoH or Eblens Holyoke Mall yet???

I just can't keep up with this thread at all...  I finish a page and another one's already posted

Back
Top Bottom