12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

51 euro for US shipping from kickz. No thanks! 
mean.gif
and $30 custom fees
laugh.gif

I think euro might be the way to go...with all the craziness that will be on US sites tomorrow. Just have to stay up all night lol

got my phone call about 4 hours ago...if it wasnt for finishline first colony id be ########### out...for real...preciate the love...i know yall looked out...i will continue to make my normal monthly purchases... 
alien.gif

Damn ftl and fam giving out the "Warning Message shoes will likely sell out very quickly, thanks for understanding" under the shoe description
on all their sites. Damn

Don't they have that for a lot of the bigger releases? Carmines and Concord lows come to mind. Not an adequate comparison but I know I've seen it on other releases. Let's stay positive fellow online warrior! We got this lol!

I see you never used a UK site, it probably be here before NDC ship their pairs out... 98% of them double box so try again

I've ordered stuff triple boxed from the uk and my **** was still beat up. I'm not sayin it always happens but it does happen

Last edited:
damn everyone in my house won the raffle
laugh.gif
...i was able to secure 12 pears instore...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom