12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Maybe it's just me but I don't understand camping for something you're guaranteed to get?
That's what I am saying. I will be there at FTL Tomorrow morning though early just in case they try something with my pair. But I will say this I have been on NT Since late 2003 early 2004 and the horror stories of "The Bay Area" Releases are well documented

I have no clue because I never picked up a big release in the morning before. I know there's a line for FCFS kids sizes. My girl has to work in the AM so I'm trying to plan it out.
A friend in line told me its wrapped pretty much around the block. I was planning on heading down there but I think its too late at this point. Online or bust.

wellgosh is live 216 shipped
crashed at checkout 
sick.gif

A friend in line told me its wrapped pretty much around the block. I was planning on heading down there but I think its too late at this point. Online or bust.

You talking about the line for FCFS or reserved pair? You didn't get called for raffle?

Last edited:
NT fam, I'm steaming hot right now. Not cuz I missed out online just now, but ch just screwed me. I logged in 20 mins b4 release, had in em my cart, and went to checkout, and it took me back to the sign in page and was acting like I never had an account. By the time it was worked out, they were all gone

Copped from SH, Wellgosh, and Chimp.

Praying for no cancellations.

I remember when these sites were under the radar back in 2011.

Times have changed.:rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom