12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

True...I actually got a pair from them. I got a pair from other Euro site and it came up to $300. I'm not even sure which site that was. I'm gonna get hit with a customs fee on top of that...whack. Shoulda checked that conversion before I ordered
Offspring never (still hasn't) loaded for me.
use mozilla firefox, chrome doesnt work so well

Last edited:
U mean even if u received call u won raffle, still expect to wait 2-4 hours?!?!?! Must b talking for those waiting to GET'EM first thing the morning huh? Hoping I'm in and out around 2
No, I mean for RESERVED pairs. This happens every year. If you don't get their early, expect to wait a couple of hours. NiketownSF usually gets around a thousand pairs, and they're slow as hell.

True...I actually got a pair from them. I got a pair from other Euro site and it came up to $300. I'm not even sure which site that was. I'm gonna get hit with a customs fee on top of that...whack. Shoulda checked that conversion before I ordered
Offspring never (still hasn't) loaded for me.

It was Sneakerbaas with that $300 price.

U mean even if u received call u won raffle, still expect to wait 2-4 hours?!?!?! Must b talking for those waiting to GET'EM first thing the morning huh? Hoping I'm in and out around 2
Yeah I can understand it taking some time getting your winning raffles men's size, especially if people who won have places to be in the morning.

Just odd hearing about a long reserved line, seeing as at Nike Vegas can be lined up 30 minutes before launch time and out in an hour or 2 tops, especially since majority of people in the front of the line are the ones trying for the FCFS GS pairs.  

There was NO LINE whatsoever for the Black Friday pickup at 11:00am.

Well that ruins my plan. My girl won a size 11 too and I wanted to pick up early so I'm in and out. She has work in the AM. I wanted to get both so I can help someone out but I probably have to miss the other pair and go back to get mine.

CT not acting right
mean.gif
Site crashed once they twitted
roll.gif

Well that ruins my plan. My girl won a size 11 too and I wanted to pick up early so I'm in and out. She has work in the AM. I wanted to get both so I can help someone out but I probably have to miss the other pair and go back to get mine.
If your GF is close to NTSF, maybe she can go during her lunch break to pick it up; like plan out a play where you wait in line (if there's a line at lunch break) and just have her swoop in when she can get there, which, if planned correctly, you could be at the front of the line so she won't have to wait long and head back to work ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom