12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Props to everybody that's won.. if you get em for around $200 that's a definite won... I've come close on many occasions on these UK/Euro sites but failed and I stand no chance on the US sites

Even after duties/taxes/exchange rate in Canada buying from Euro sites = $330-340 CDN, local resell here is around $400-500. Stock up here is 1/10th of what you guys get. 

for those who ordered through CHIMPstore and got canceled... are you checking your order in the site or you got an email?

I'm just gonna grab me another 2.5 hrs of sleep and then get to hunting... If I strike out, oh well! I was able to win a raffle for the Gammas last year at Nike Chicago (no bot - just quick on the Twitter reply) and was a little bit happier with that release. I don't mind picking these up in the springtime especially since I live in the Chicagoland area where I'm not going to be wearing these until Spring/Summer anyway. Good luck to all who are trying to cop for legitimate purposes (to wear) and not simply for resale only!

View media item 1313006

The place I got a call from said to come between 8am to 10am.

But the mall opens at 10am...will they let folks with raffle tix cop early?

I'm kind of regretting sleeping after seeing how many people flourished off the Euro sites. I guess I'm getting older and not valuing shoes as much lol.

I got an email and it also says refunded on the site.
i got mine from JD earlier but you might have an easier time getting those on the US sites especially Eastbay... you can check and see if they're still there.... it's my size in men's I'm having a problem with

Back
Top Bottom