12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

maybe because they helping out friends in their closer circle compared to acquaintances over the internet?
let people brag, if you dont like it, block them?

i help NTers if they bay area tho, cause i aint shipping nothing. but unfortunately NTers flake too. family and friends are lucky for me to be true. got 5 pairs and all for friends since i got instore raffle win.

almost NFL time. almost like it is sunday
A lot of these guys arent helping anyone especially with resell priced sneaks for sell in their sigs. But youre right let me ignore the reason why shoes are damn near impossible to buy now.

In this thread over the past year i have seen guys brag about 6 figure incomes, stock options, executive contacts, bank accounts, BMWs (unreliable lol), Euro designer clothing and everything luxurious under the sun. Its sad after having a life of all this some guys cant even bite an artificial secondary market loss by helping someone out selling them a shoe that they are hoarding at a fair price.

hahahahahahhahaha.
eyes.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Wash them in the sink lol.

Whew good luck to you guys.. Spent my fair share of money.. 600 bucks.. My pairs to rock and stock and my girls pair.. 

Took an L on raffles and online this morning for a size 13.

Anyone up on current Niketown procedures for unclaimed pairs (re-raffle current tickets, raffle off fcfs, or just fcfs sales? Will it be universal or store based?

Contemplating hitting up NTNY & NTRF. 

Got thru on FNL just now after being on there since the links dropped. Got my confirmation email. So there is still some hope people.

What's funny is how Jordan releases magically make shipping a cost vs free with FNL and other sites.
The good thing about finishline is that if you use WC reward you basically get free shipping and tax free. I got my pair for 200 and some change. Just racked up another 200 points so I'll have another $20 for the next release.

Its the only way you can win with finishline.

You about to hook yourself up with a suspension.

No buying/selling outside the buy/sell forums. Yes, even for retail or less.

Don't make me break out the giant yellow wall of text. Lol...

Last edited:

How did you already get shipping confirmation? You mean to tell me right after you ordered they had your shoes in a box ready to load onto the truck? lol
When I get the shipping confirmation from them in a few days I can breathe easy. This is FNL and they do funny stuff sometimes.

And then on top of that the hold music is "Happy" by Pharrell....wow...I won't be happy unless they ship me this shoe!!!!

Unbelievable. Im giving up. Just needed a 6.5 for my babygirl...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom