12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

mean.gif
 just because it happened today doesn't mean these 11s were involved. It doesn't say anything about a shoe or any item for that matter, not even a shopping center or anything that would suggest it was about these shoes.
eyes.gif

No bots. 5 on FNL. 1 on NDC. 1 on Eastbay. My bad thats 7 not 8. It's been a long morning. I'm just glad I was able to help bless other people

FELLAS KEEP REFRESHING THE DIRECT LINKS  NOT THE CART PAGE ON FINISHLINE

Last edited:
Finally got through for my brothers pair on FNL, of all 4 devices the iPad got through with a single tab open. Not sure if that makes a difference? Had multiple windows and tabs open on my other computers and got nothin on those.

Me and 3 co workers got ours within 5 mins of each other... Footlocker is the only site I can get through on winter releases infared 6 and these... 12.5 bay beeee!

Waiting on two phone calls with finishline, one in spanish and one in english. And on the splash page as well.  Hopefully I can get through on one of these options lol

Back
Top Bottom