12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FNL has the nerve to play Happy while I'm on hold.
roll.gif

ya i feel you but its better than those losers that show up in their best sneakers just to pick up some shoes..all dressed up their sundays best...relax

I feel u but them dunks are past beater status THO...... Plus the heel coming off in the back no lie

so blown I got drunk and wasnt able to pick up my pair. still on the hunt for a 9 or 9.5, if anybody could bless wit another site it would be appreciated...

http://www.24segons.es/calzado/product1512

size 11,11.5,12, and 14 still available... eat!

site is legit, hope you guys kno a little Spanish lmao

Last edited:
i called paypal and chase bank they said my account is fine and good to go, no problems at at all. they said the problem was with the merchant.. it's all finish line's fault not our ccs and paypal accounts.

11's always bring out the worst in people. I really hope everyone stays safe out there. Saddened to read about the shootings/deaths.

PO

both. Idiots that work there thought it was a good idea to combine em both into one smh
Ain't that some BS. I mean you're exactly right; what was the point for the raffle? are there at least 2 separate lines? By that standard it seems a FCFS person can snag a raffle winner's pair.

Ok i ordered a pair off FNL earlier.

My brother wants a pair, if i buy it in his name and his CC but to same address.. are our orders safe?

Just read the email from ndc. It says EST delivery Dec 26. But I know they always try to get stuff out before xmas.

Just read on Twitter NTSF cancelled the AJ11 youth  raffle due to customer safety. Wow. Raffle sizes for Men's sizes will be honored. 

I don't blame em.

Folks were outside since 2am...crazy. Anyone know if there was an incident at NTSF?

at my finish line the wait line was out through the food court and outside...divided into 3 sections..mad cops..letting 5 in at a time..some kids in line that didn't even get a call just waiting for those unclaimed pairs

Last edited:
I GOT MY ORDER THRU FINISHLINE I LOVE ITTTT ...AFTER HOURS AND LEAVING THE MALL WITH THE MELO 1'S LOL

Back
Top Bottom