12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My mac has been waiting on FNL all morning. I got through FNL 20 mins ago on my phone. gets all the way to checkout. links with paypal. I click submit order and it tells me there is no money on the gift card. choose another payment. So I log in paypal again. same thing. Try it a third time and the cart is empty. smh.

Just entered my pay information on FNL then it redirected me to the splash page. Is that normal?

Last edited:
I add the shoe to my cart, I go straight back to the gay Waiting page smh

Last edited:

i called paypal and chase bank they said my account is fine and good to go, no problems at at all. they said the problem was with the merchant.. it's all finish line's fault not our ccs and paypal accounts.
PS i dont think even the capitalization on shipping and billing is necessary.. i just checked out using my mother's paypal because it does not accept mine.. her shipping and billing address was different but fnl accepted it.. i guess the reason they cancel orders is because they can't handle too much orders simultaneously.

has anyone ever had issues with finishline accepting their card? I called and waited on hold for an hour to place a phone order and talked to a rep for about 25 mins.

She said that it was saying billing didn't match bank info (I've lived in same house for 10 years lol). She even repeated and spelled back everytbing to me. I have plenty of money in the account so it wasn't getting declined. She said something about fraudulent charges but I cop shoes all the time and have made bigger purchases with my card and have never even got a call from my bank. Just makes no sense. My mom happened to be here and same thing happened with her card.

Last edited:
This is so frustrating! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom