12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

finally got through on FNL... funds tied up by previous attempts to check out
mad.gif

Add still contemplating pulling the trigger for that 270 from a site in Spain do you guys think I'll have to pay vat/custom fee's anybody know iwould appreciate any info

Just got through on FNL for a size 14. Checked out with PayPal. So I was able to secure two pairs, one from NDC and another from FNL. Never got this lucky online. I'm going to see if I can trade plus add some cash for the pantone's tho.

Why doesn't FNL use the same online system as the FTL family. It's so much better...
To be honest Nike has the best system.  Once it's in your cart its yours, no cart jacking no sold out message when trying to check out.  Only problem is their site sucks *** and is a free for all with the bots.

Just left NikeSf, I feel bad for the kids/women showing up not knowing kids sizes aren't being released today, unfortunate situation, I even let a few chicks cut me while I was waiting in the raffle line, my pair was guaranteed so I wasn't concerned, the look on they're face tho when they found out about gs sizes lol...anyway got my pair and pleased with them

has anyone ever had issues with finishline accepting their card? I called and waited on hold for an hour to place a phone order and talked to a rep for about 25 mins.

Yes, Finish Line is notorious for this on release days. I bet you anything that if you go to your mall and make a purchase there won't be an issue. :smh:

To be honest Nike has the best system.  Once it's in your cart its yours, no cart jacking no sold out message when trying to check out.  Only problem is their site sucks *** and is a free for all with the bots.
found it quite strange that they didn't use captcha today.

Why doesn't FNL use the same online system as the FTL family. It's so much better...
to be honest I like this better. FTL just seems impossible to me even if I click as the clock changes i get the cannot add to cart error. this spreads out purchases over a few hours I feel like everyone has a much better chance

No it's not. i never had any success on the FTL sites... FNL is a waiting game but the sizes stay updated and you know whats available instead of that cart error on FTL sites.. I rather wait and once loaded know what there than keep clicking add to cart hoping one time it goes through. IMO

Good luck to all still trying to snag a pair as for me
I went to little Cesar and got a pizza to go with my 11s

where do you put the rewards under? every time i put it under coupon it doenst work
When you receive SHIPPING and tracking info, call customer svc at FNL and they will refund your $20 WC.  I do this every time because WC code only works on mobile for most folks. 

just left my local mall to pick up my pair i got from a guaranteed ticket two stores in the entire mall decided to do fcfs & apparently these savages tore down the door this morning they have a mall custodian watching the broken door 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom