12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My brother and I have the same billing address but different credit card numbers and we both want to order a pair from FinishLine, is this possible or will our orders get cancelled? Should we have his shipped to a different address? I'll rep any knowledgeable answers.

Last edited:
FNL came through in the clutch!!! 1hr and 17mins on the phone....and $240 (taxed me on the rush shipping smh) and I'm eatin with the rest of the fam!!

Last edited:

To be honest Nike has the best system.  Once it's in your cart its yours, no cart jacking no sold out message when trying to check out.  Only problem is their site sucks *** and is a free for all with the bots.
Not completely true. Carted on NDC at 5:04. Couldn't get the checkout page to open. When it finally did 20 minutes later cart was empty.

Just tried to use the birthday coupon at HOH and they actually checked my birthday for the first time ever so I couldn't use it. At least I had $15 in VIP rewards that worked.

everybody i know that wanted a pair got one  
smokin.gif

Anyone getting this error on FNL all day?

"Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information."

CART JACKED AT CHECKOUT!!!!! Damn

Edit: entered all my info click review order and bam! Never had this happen before. Still on the hunt for a sz 12. GL to all lookin to cop 1 pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom