12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

theres like 100 ATC sites out now
laugh.gif

i bet they got kicks easily
YUP!

Is that normal? I was in line today at Champs waiting for unclaimed pairs and the manager came out and said we were SOL because they were sending back unclaimed pairs. Never heard of that before. Kind of figured they would just be giving to their friends.

I was lucky enough to grab a size 12 unclaimed from FinishLine at about 11am. My one and only pair. I missed out online this morning and went 0-6 for raffles. Work went by a lot faster today. Great shoe and enjoyed the roller coaster. It's just shoes but still fun.
They aren't sending anything back.  They are hitting Ebay or CL.

different between trying to cop kicks... and already copping kicks and crying about shipping

i could careless if you were annoyed by me this morning, i was just trying to cop and pay for my kicks.

yall need to relax, if the order is confirmed you will get em... you need em that bad. jeez, just be happy you copped

You needed to relax this morning famb... That's all I'm saying...

You're hella annoying, but I still gave my input and told you guys not to worry... So just chill out and ignore the post if it bothers you that much kiddo :wink:

LOL

You didn't hear me get on the multiple amount of people who kept saying

"OMG my SPA page is stuck what do I do?" *ahem* Zyzz *ahem*

If you don't like it, just ignore the post... It's that easy
laugh.gif
Agreed.

Wasn't here for the AM chaos....

Spa page huh.

LOL.

Just block every post that asks shipping questions.

different between trying to cop kicks... and already copping kicks and crying about shipping

i could careless if you were annoyed by me this morning, i was just trying to cop and pay for my kicks.

yall need to relax, if the order is confirmed you will get em... you need em that bad. jeez, just be happy you copped

You needed to relax this morning famb... That's all I'm saying...

You're hella annoying, but I still gave my input and told you guys not to worry... So just chill out and ignore the post if it bothers you that much kiddo :wink:

Didnt bother me at all actually

Just saying that if you dont wanna see people ***** about copping then dont come in the thread? you know damn well thats what you are gonna see in here especially on a XI release. every post this morning was complaints about copping and garbage FNL and NDC.

i got lucky and copped, the complaining helped.

Amen.  How about some talk about the shoes/quality.  Would be helpful to those who haven't copped or thinking to trade.

there's plenty of posts about that too... unless the posts are breaking NT rules and a threat to get the thread locked folks need to chill out :smokin a lot of us ate

+1

It's the holidays. Worry more about spending time with the people you love.

I was lucky enough to get my pairs, but I'm most grateful to have the holidays off. First time I've been off for the holidays.

Merry Christmas NT

Finishline was interesting - added to cart around 9ish finally, kept getting the splash.  Gave up (had one banked so I didn't care too much - thanks for coming through NDC), left the computer and the splash up for a couple hours, came back and it's to the cart screen, tried to get payment through - rejected, splashed again, left to go do other things for a couple hours, came back at the cart again and finally got payment through.

Never copped a hyped release at 2:30 in the afternoon before.  May have not even run my payment through again but had a $20 winner circle that I thought I should burn.  May end up ooping someone if I don't get canceled.  

I never received an order confirmation via email. I checked the order number through my NDC account and called them asking the current status. They said that the warehouse has received my order and everything is fine as long as I have a confirmation number. Can anyone else confirm that I'm good?

Production numbers on these have to be in the two millions, everybody got theirs! and some.

View media item 1314189

Hey for anyone who ordered thru NDC and used Next Day Delivery to guarantee them before the holiday, NDC is now offering Free Next Day for shipping so call in and get your $25 back guys and girls! From the pic they just took the 25 off my actual item instead of the shipping. Not sure if this was posted already, too many pages in this thread lol

sn Had to create a new acct, sucks, been an NTer since 03 smh

So I can call and get free next day air shipping?

Stop with the shipping posts already. You'll get 'em when you get 'em. 
why is there always someone that post something like this ?  Its the same with anything that gets talked about repeatedly for example the Kobe 9 id MC :smh:

this is a thread and if you dont like the shipping talk then come back after people start getting them in.
After getting them in there will be hundreds of "Shoes came in pics" same shoes on the same box posted over and over lol.

I ordered from chimp clothing, I don't think I got my 20% non eu order discount. Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Won 4 pairs on a re-raffle. Crazy what is a re-raffle. They called me at 9pm tonight. Looks like I made my girls CHRISTMAS.

I ordered from chimp clothing, I don't think I got my 20% non eu order discount. Does anyone have the same problem as me?

what was your total? It does it automatically when you chose United States as the shipping country... as lease that's what it does for me

Back
Top Bottom