12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Well just got bck from the Mall and all pairs were claimed from FTL,FTA,Chmps. Was hoping too grab another pair. But it was a successful morning awready,

2 sz 11s and a sz 8 for my sons B-day.

Waited 5 hours at niketown Chicago to get my pair. 5 hours! Cmon niketowns got to do better. Wasn't like this before

Resellers can ***** ****** **** ***** and **** **** *** not to mention *** ***** *** **** **.
View media item 1314277
How am I salty and I got my pair? Lame, I hate resellers whether you like it or not so take you and your reseller committee and push it way up [emoji]9757[/emoji]

Resellers are like broken records, say you dislike them and the first thing they say is you're salty you missed out.

Last edited:
You guys can keep complaining about the same questions people ask over and over again and im gonna keep reading it because it was a good week first copped the NT fitted then copped some 11's and to top it off the sheagles **** the bed and my team is guaranteed a playoff spot

Did everyone have a good shoe day?

glad to see FNL finally sold out

Last edited:
Finishline website says shipped Hell Yeah. I am successful on very few releases but after all the bs and no refreshing the site no matter what i was successful on the 1 Jordan i actually really wanted. Merry Chrimass from pinky nuckka :smokin

Last edited:

ANOTHER STORY

HOH just called my girl for a re raffle for a size 6y. Just so happens to my boy's gf size too who didn't get any calls. Have plans to go out to dinner with them tonight so I'm hittin them with a lil surprise
pimp.gif

#paying back the favor
That's what's up hit em with the suprise znd they'll be even more exited! Good to hear people giving them away for retail to friends/ family. Merry Christmas man
smokin.gif
Gotta do it man. Especially after the big favor I got today. Same to you fam!

what was your total? It does it automatically when you chose United States as the shipping country... as lease that's what it does for me
Shows 149.00 Pounds under the Order total when I log on to my account. However it says I have a -22.50 vat discount in my confirmation email. It says my order total is still 149.00 pounds..

what was your total? It does it automatically when you chose United States as the shipping country... as lease that's what it does for me
Shows 149.00 Pounds under the Order total when I log on to my account. However it says I have a -22.50 vat discount in my confirmation email. It says my order total is still 149.00 pounds..
Check the total deducted from your account.

different between trying to cop kicks... and already copping kicks and crying about shipping

i could careless if you were annoyed by me this morning, i was just trying to cop and pay for my kicks.

yall need to relax, if the order is confirmed you will get em... you need em that bad. jeez, just be happy you copped

You kill me bro. You have a billion reps, seem to live on this forum more so than the admins do, complain in every thread about saving a buck and then want to compare and contrast the fact you complained you couldn't check out against folks, most of whom you know darn well were lurkers but a week ago, griping over their shoes not moving. LOL
ALL XI holiday threads move at this rate and just like someone posted, have a natural cycle of "ordering, picking up, shipping, un boxing..."

You literally never add any value to the discussion unless it's begging for a coupon code

Go hit a coin star up, I hear there's a fleece tech on sale...

Last edited:
I remember Zyzz from years back, he always used to miss out on releases although he was on this ish 24/7 and links were posted lol, he's a cool dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom