12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

laugh.gif

Waiting for JB to retro these next year on Black Friday
LOL yo boy jordan rocking some "Harriets"  

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME? I KEEP CHECKING FINISH LINE EVERY 30 MINS STILL SAYING PROCESSING AND THE EMAIL CLEARLY TELLS ME 24-48 HOURS TO COMPLETE. I FEEL LIKE A HUGE PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Same boat here bruh. This is my daughters pair too. Cmon Finishline. dont let me down
You want to know a trick to finding out if your shoe is shipping before you get an email or it shows on the website? Get yourself a free FedEx and UPS account and whenever a label is made with your name and address on it you will be texted or emailed.

Sounded salty about resellers? I don't like resellers like the ones in the db8 thread, I've never bought from them and never intend too. I think people throw around the word salty too loosely, because you hate drug dealers or human traders does that make you salty or someone with a right to their opinion? Ever since I mentioned not liking resellers you, that addy person who was major stalking a female for telling people sizes might become available and the kid ronaldcin'ho have been invading my posts with salty retaliations, nothing you say will make me agree with y'all so hop off already.
mean.gif
I don't like resellers either. I have never bought from them, never will and have never resold anything myself. THE POINT IS YOU WERE MAD SALTY IN THAT POST. You used like 10 swear words
roll.gif

Sounded salty about resellers? I don't like resellers like the ones in the db8 thread, I've never bought from them and never intend too. I think people throw around the word salty too loosely, because you hate drug dealers or human traders does that make you salty or someone with a right to their opinion? Ever since I mentioned not liking resellers you, that addy person who was major stalking a female for telling people sizes might become available and the kid ronaldcin'ho have been invading my posts with salty retaliations, nothing you say will make me agree with y'all so hop off already.
:smh: I don't like resellers either. I have never bought from them, never will and have never resold anything myself. THE POINT IS YOU WERE MAD SALTY IN THAT POST. You used like 10 swear words :rofl:
:lol: they were just random asterisks.

Alright people, I know it is 9:30pm on the west coast but I was curious to you alls input.
I currently own CG, Anniversary, Bred, Gamma, and now these Legend Blues. I NEED to rid myself of one.
Each are in pretty good condition, worn once a month since bought during release.

Which would you sell?

I might rid myself of the Legend Blues unless I can figure how to dull the sole. Too blue and the market looks pretty high for them.

Gammas. Never liked that
finishline and nike already emailed with tracking numbers

nice. ordered mine from finishline. still no tracking

So Cal heads, be careful dealing with the FNL Irvine and FNL Mission Viejo. Super shady characters running those stores. I never win at the MV store and people were complaining that they reserve pairs for Friends and Family or will take a tip to reserve pairs. Their Irvine location lies about how they release unclaimed pairs. I called them at 10 so I could lock down a GS pair for the GF and they told me they were going to re-raffle the leftover stock from Monday's entries. Less than an hour after I call them, they announced it was FCFS for GS. 
mean.gif

Had absolutely zero luck getting a pair. I guess I'll pray for a decent restock, or hit up the resellers once the hype dies a little :smh:

Last edited:
Glad to say I had luck on NDC. Hope everybody who really wants these eventually gets a pair. Have a good night guys and Happy Holidays.

Alright people, I know it is 9:30pm on the west coast but I was curious to you alls input.
I currently own CG, Anniversary, Bred, Gamma, and now these Legend Blues. I NEED to rid myself of one.
Each are in pretty good condition, worn once a month since bought during release.

Which would you sell?

I might rid myself of the Legend Blues unless I can figure how to dull the sole. Too blue and the market looks pretty high for them.

Gammas. Never liked that
finishline and nike already emailed with tracking numbers

nice. ordered mine from finishline. still no tracking
order at 10:13 got tracking at 12:22pm from finishline with the cheaper shipping

Back
Top Bottom