12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Restocks will be harder to get than the initial release. Keep checking boutiques and stores, there will be cancellations come monday.

Last edited:

I bet DSG restocks these within 2-4 weeks.
they sold out within minutes...
I know. I was in line at Nike when DSG tweeted. I clicked it added to cart, I payed, all within literally like 15 seconds. Before I checked out, they tweeted sold out.

DSG has been hitting shortly after though with Reups.

Just keep them on mobile alert is all I can say.

No way they sold more than 500-1000 pair and I bet they have more.

i don't have gammas but would love a pair DS that isn't grey market. I think I would trade my size 12 legend blue for em of the same size. Thing is should I ask for cash on top. Or is is 1:1 trade fair?

i don't have gammas but would love a pair DS that isn't grey market. I think I would trade my size 12 legend blue for em of the same size. Thing is should I ask for cash on top. Or is is 1:1 trade fair?
the person whois trading the legend blue should get $100.00 on top of the gammas.why not step your game up and try to get some jams?

Last edited:

So Cal heads, be careful dealing with the FNL Irvine and FNL Mission Viejo. Super shady characters running those stores. I never win at the MV store and people were complaining that they reserve pairs for Friends and Family or will take a tip to reserve pairs. Their Irvine location lies about how they release unclaimed pairs. I called them at 10 so I could lock down a GS pair for the GF and they told me they were going to re-raffle the leftover stock from Monday's entries. Less than an hour after I call them, they announced it was FCFS for GS. 
mean.gif

Never won a raffle in OC thats why I keep my raffles strictly to LA County only. I always suspected that they were rigged over there. I have entered Brea and Westminster with no luck.

Considering trading my second pair for gammas or other retro.  Any ideas of what a fair trade would be?

Back
Top Bottom