12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Eastbay shipping confirmation this morning. I think they're trying to make Christmas Eve delivery too. Happy holidays NT!
per their holiday delivery schedule,you  would have had to pay for

2 business day ship to get by wednesday

Last edited:
Funny playing original mario kart with my people right now.  Taking these fools straight to rainbow road for the end all.

Funny playing original mario kart with my people right now.  Taking these fools straight to rainbow road for the end all.

Get it. Snes Rainbow road on MK8. Game is the truth. Merry Xmas all. Hope everyone is gettin their shipment confirmations from santa!

Relax. Sometimes the UPS site is slow to update. You'll get your pairs. For now, enjoy some down time, enjoy some family time, and enjoy some football. Relax.
Hard to enjoy football when your fantasy football team is ******** the bed during Championship week.

My NDC pair comes the 29th :lol:

i thought NDC would hook a brotha up with quick shipping

What? Thats ridiculous. Standard ground i guess? Usually they just upgrade the 11s.

Yup standard. I guess because of holidays UPS is backed up but no matter what, a weekend drop always arrives the following Wednesday

Could get rescheduled for early delivery. Fingers crossed for ya. My champs pair is same thing. FNL pairs have no date set yet.

So here's my story guys. Failed at getting my pair of 11's miserably. Gt's didn't work, plus after I went to hoh dadeland I asked if I can cop after 6 pm for un-claimed pairs and the head manger said that winners have all day and that after tomorrow all non-claimed would be raffled for other stores that did a raffle [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128543[/emoji]. So I left to grab my g'teed pairs of my girl and daughters pairs, so I get to Westland where I won the raffle and I slied out my trusty footlocker coupon and I tell the guy that I wanted him to charge me separately so that I could use the coupon for both $25 off $100 and $10 off 50. So he charged me one and he thought he did both but I thought about karma and I told him the truth and I then was charged for the other. But as I gave him the money for the second pair he's full unaware that he gave me my complete amount of cash that I gave him $100. And I told him he made another mistake! [emoji]128556[/emoji] he was like man I had a long day. So I was so happy to get my girls pairs plus the disco so I slid him $3 bucks and told him here my dude and grab something to drink to help u out. I know I could have gotten away with murder but karma will get me back cuz she knows where we all live plus even when we move. Sorry for the long post but I wanna thank all u guys on NT fam for always helping one another. Merry Xmas guys

wow... from dadeland to westland in hialeah? man, i must hate driving cuz thats a good ways for me...

i use to live in mia btw... in broward now

c00687f7_IMG_1486.jpeg

footlocker pair my wife got me

Last edited:
Mike Tyson was beyond easy after you figured out his pattern. I was surprised when I got on the Internet years later and people were moaning about how hard he was. There were plenty of other games that were way more difficult.

lmao @ 4G Lte

I've been able to cop every NDC release that I really wanted other than the Cigars. Have to be patient and keep working on NDC. Trust me, other than FNL it's one of the more easier ones.

P.S. That's without using BOTS or ATC.

My NDC pair comes the 29th :lol:

i thought NDC would hook a brotha up with quick shipping
It'll probably update and change to the 24th, mine said the 29th up until this morning then it was rescheduled to the 24th. Your in Michigan right?

Back
Top Bottom