12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I ordered from JD and haven't received shipping conformation yet. Never ordered from them so I don't really know what to expect. Ordered a pair from SNS too and have no idea what the status of that order is...

i don't know if I got lucky but I got 2 pairs of 11's one from fnl online and one fnl phone order and the one online I misspelled my name by one letter n hearing how fnl cancels orders off misspelled when I got on the phone wit fnl after I ordered my 2nd pair I asked him to edit my online order and he did but he misspelled again when I got email but the order still went thru got track number. So I dont know if that was lucky or they changed policy just to let yall know.

So where's all the on foot shots? :nerd:

Or everyone that won raffles/copped in person sold em ?

Last edited:
Might be something to this 29th to 24th shipping date change. These folks are on the ball, from what I'm seeing.

Last edited:
Received a phone call at 2pm today from Roosevelt field ,all Footlocker.  They did a second raffle for all the people that didn't pick up their pairs.

Merry Christmas to me.

There must be a ton of these out there.

Got FNL shipping confirmation yesterday and NDC shipping confirmation just now. NDC shipping was showing pushed back to 12/29, but now showing for end of day delivery on Wednesday. :pimp:

Shoe Palace will take at least a week. 

I know sad.

curious did you use promotional shipping option? i thought that was free. but i checked again and got charged for it?

:rofl: I thought so too. Its usually free, then they charging for shipping calling it a "special promotion". How you went from free to charging and calling it a promotional lmao. It is what it is when it comes to them.

Received a phone call at 2pm today from Roosevelt field ,all Footlocker.  They did a second raffle for all the people that didn't pick up their pairs.

Merry Christmas to me.

There must be a ton of these out there.

must be over a million in nyc alone

i hate everything about the gammas being the space jam is my favorite 11 & in my top 5 grails it took everything about the SJ that is beautiful and desecrated it.i have no hate in me but it made my blood boil when i saw somebody who was wearing gammas & they thought they were dab'ing.the only way you would catch me wearing gammas was if they were given to me for free & it was a rainy/muddy day or to mow the lawn.

Since this became a shipping thread lol I figured I'll chime in. My shipping was scheduled for the 29th but it finally updated and now its scheduled for the 24th! So for those of you still with a further delivery day, expect it to update. I also had my shipping conf email since yesterday night if that helps.

so i got my confirmation number from finishline/ typically when i get my confirmation number im able to click on it and see its progress..ups is giving me this message---

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>> Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

do i just have to wait until tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom