12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

so i got my confirmation number from finishline/ typically when i get my confirmation number im able to click on it and see its progress..ups is giving me this message---

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>> Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

do i just have to wait until tomorrow?
Wait til after midnight, might be updated by then

Anybody order from JD Sports?? Did you get shipping conf. yet?

Idk why my FNL order hasn't shipped yet; I paid rush for it be here by the 24th.
JD is slow, you picked free shipping? Sign up for FedEx and UPS Lisa, it's free and you're notified when a shipping label has been made with your name or address.

Since I was dropping 2 bills on sneakers I figured why not spring for the rush shipping. Looks like they will be at my door tomorrow. Good deal fam. Do it next time.

Anyone else reckon this was a super easy cop? I managed to get 4 pairs of uk 8's here in uk. How was it in US?
Different ball game when it comes to US releases, I had 2 of my size in my cart for NDC UK I just didn't want to bother paying my brother to ship them to the US.

Take paper out of box store in a dark cool room and nothing will happen, my breds, gammas are still DS
Breds and Gammas also aren't subject to yellow.  I wonder if these will?

My OG's are DS and have creme colored leather and yellowed soles.  

I'll wear these new ones out though.

Nike still got my expected date as the 29th, I'm not trippin tho. I'm content knowing I got em. Congrats to everyone who copped.

Edit: shipping updated to the 24th

Last edited:
Since I'm too lazy to pull out all my 11's, here's a pic from last year.  Copped 2 pairs of Columbia's on Saturday, one from Champs and one from Niketown Seattle.  Missing my '01 Concords because they are piss yellow.  Didn't like the Gammas.

Yellowing on the two DS pairs of Spacejams on the left.  
tired.gif

so i got my confirmation number from finishline/ typically when i get my confirmation number im able to click on it and see its progress..ups is giving me this message---

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>> Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

do i just have to wait until tomorrow?

R-E-L-A-X

Anyone else reckon this was a super easy cop? I managed to get 4 pairs of uk 8's here in uk. How was it in US?
Real easy in the UK. I'm in Manchester and they are still sitting on the shelves in some stores. Infrared 6's were in much more demand and I think the upcoming 4's will be highly wanted as well. 

Back
Top Bottom