12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

are all these 29th delivery date from fedex or UPS or both ?

thanks
My NDC shipping says Christmas Eve... but I'll be out of town so I changed it, and now says the 29th. Didn't even think to have them shipped to my mom's house, since that's where I'll be, would've still gotten to me on the 24th.

so i got my confirmation number from finishline/ typically when i get my confirmation number im able to click on it and see its progress..ups is giving me this message---

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>> Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

do i just have to wait until tomorrow?
finishline just quicker than UPS for once

Free NDC upgraded shipped now on the 24th. Good look NDC for an early Xmas gift 
nthat.gif

My NDC shipping says Christmas Eve... but I'll be out of town so I changed it, and now says the 29th. Didn't even think to have them shipped to my mom's house, since that's where I'll be, would've still gotten to me on the 24th.
which carrier ???

I absolutely plan on wearing mine. Just not immediately.
Same here, think I will wait for the spring to come through as the weather in the UK is nothing but rain for the next couple months. Although I used Liquiproof on my Gammas and it just repels water so nicely.

If you have received your SHIPPING confirmation from FNL, now is a good time to call customer svc if you have a WC $20 reward and were unable to apply it to your order.  Only a two minute wait and the CSRs have been doing it all day and run through it real smooth for ya!

Since I was dropping 2 bills on sneakers I figured why not spring for the rush shipping. Looks like they will be at my door tomorrow. Good deal fam. Do it next time.
Did the same. Hopefully they do signature confirmation because I won't be home when the get delivered.

I'm in Michigan. Mine are gonna sit until I go out to Cali and Florida in March, then back in box until April-May.

Back
Top Bottom