12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Shout out to the person who didn't pick their pair up in time, (or decided not to). Footlocker (Garden State Plaze) just called my girl and left a voice mail (I can't believe they left one too) telling her we have until the end of the day to pick them up.

Shout out to the person who didn't pick their pair up in time, (or decided not to). Footlocker (Garden State Plaze) just called my girl and left a voice mail (I can't believe they left one too) telling her we have until the end of the day to pick them up.
NICE

Looks like nike hooked up the west coasters this year which is pretty cool

Guess you are the only one that lives on the west coast
California here and not really I was able to get 4 pairs off NDC and only 1 pair is coming on the 23rd. Rest are all scheduled for the 29th. All the pairs I ordered are going to locations that are in the same zip code, so it doesn't make sense. All my eastbay orders are across the board too. 1 for the 29th 1 for the 30th and 1 for 1/2/15 lol. I don't even know what's going on with my fnl orders lol.

just got a text from a buddy that he has an extra size 8.5 for retail..... YES! YES! YES! with that no look pass!

I'm about to suggest a partership between ups and livestream to watch your shipment move because you guys are super antsy about this :lol:

Last edited:

just got a text from a buddy that he has an extra size 8.5 for retail..... YES! YES! YES! with that no look pass!
Lol, I'm glad to see ya'll still getting pairs. I understand the love for these but this isn't a shoe for me.

I can't wait for the first person to post a picture of the shoes after they get them and asking if their order might get cancelled. Legitimately going to make me laugh out loud.

errrrr body getting pears this year for xmas!!!
Your sig though... 
roll.gif

my credits got hit so bad I don't even know what to do. One of my banks fraud department informed me about a credit I didn't even know I used on FNL. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Dang boy one of yall just took 15 rep point from me huh. Who I made mad? That's the second time 
mean.gif
you can get rep point's taken from you?

my credits got hit so bad I don't even know what to do. One of my banks fraud department informed me about a credit I didn't even know I used on FNL. :lol:  

Edit: Dang boy one of yall just took 15 rep point from me huh. Who I made mad? That's the second time :smh:

Did we not lose followers on IG recently? Anything is possible

Has my tracking number shipped? Pls respond.
"Nike just sent me a order confirmation. Was my order cancelled???"

"I just recieved a tracking number. Does dat mean my order was cancelled?!?!"

"The tracking says out 4 delevary today. Any1 know when I get them???"

my credits got hit so bad I don't even know what to do. One of my banks fraud department informed me about a credit I didn't even know I used on FNL. :lol:  

Edit: Dang boy one of yall just took 15 rep point from me huh. Who I made mad? That's the second time :smh:

From my understanding, if you post and it got repped then your post gets deleted, you lose those reps too.

Back
Top Bottom