12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

you paid for express shipping not express processing. your order would have shipped the same time regardless because of how Finishline does its order processing so if your order shipped today then it would arrive how ever many days later depending on how you shipped.

Nike is one of the companies I've heard of that prioritizes shipping method in how they get orders out. Thats why a lot of people do over night for nike since those orders go out first.
gotcha I understand. It is what it is, thx

hate to be that guy, but anybody else waiting on hanon from rd ??   only reason i am worried about it, is because i 'm helping my fam out with 2 pair and i'm keeping 2.. 3 are on the way for sure, but still waiting on hanon... i don't want to off 2 pairs and then hanon ends up cancelling 
laugh.gif
  selfish i know 
I just hacked into their website and it shows it is going to be shipped.  You are good!

Last edited:
i think that dude who works for UPS is on the money..were gonna get these before christmas for sure.

thats why the delivery date showing unavailable

UPS doesnt want a repeat of last yr...they ramped up everything & are prbly upgrading shipping just in case

what happened last year?

been out of the loop for the past year and a half
had thousands of packages not show up for christmas

This shipping ish is getting annoying tho. It's been like this for the last 100 pages or so. If you got a shipping confirmation, you're good. Unless you get package jacked at the crib. Lol.

I would hook a NTer up with a full tester bottle of cologne from my store if they grabbed me a 12 on a restock..... Real talk I feel like I'm the only one in this thread that did not cop yet

Back
Top Bottom