12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

definitely opinion because things sold quite well in 2010. The concords marked the start of the reseller craze if anything.
nope black and varsity red vi's sat on shelves in 2010. Hell even in 2011 the true blue 3's didn't sell out right off. I bought the 2011 black metallic at 12:07 a.m. with no worries but when those concord dropped everything changed.

Resellers in general are just greedy and the people who are buying them at crazy prices are only filling their egos (like adding fuel to the fire).  If I was a reseller, I would sell the shoes for 20 or 30 dollars above resell just to send it; some may say i'm crazy for doing it but I'm a person who doesn't do it for money but does it to make others happy, and if they sell it for a higher price, hey I done my part.

Yall dudes doing a bunch of fussing just to fuss.
Everybody in this thread knows how it is at Christmas.
So no one should be shocked about resell, lying store employees, crashing websites and social media stuntin'.

Shoe only worn once by MJ.
Only released twice in the past 18 years.
As a long time Jordan wearer and collector, I feel that the hype around this release is justified.

Any way you slice it, concords marked the time when shoes started selling out for almost every release. It's not an opinion. Its a fact.
definitely opinion because things sold quite well in 2010. The concords marked the start of the reseller craze if anything.

Not opinion at all. It's a fact. Everything was completely different including how these forums were run and the people in here.
Resellers have been around since day 1. The publicity these releases get bring awareness that money can be made for sure but resellers have been around and is part of the culture.
Before the online websites were what they are, we relied on strangers to get products for us that we would otherwise not be able to attain.

the annual XI release is now equivalent to call of duty.

People buy them just because it's the cool thing to do.

Yall dudes doing a bunch of fussing just to fuss.
Everybody in this thread knows how it is at Christmas.
So no one should be shocked about resell, lying store employees, crashing websites and social media stuntin'.

Shoe only worn once by MJ.
Only released twice in the past 18 years.
As a long time Jordan wearer and collector, I feel that the hype around this release is justified.

Two words: Ed Cota :lol:

Them tarheels were looking great in these when I was growing up.

nope black and varsity red vi's sat on shelves in 2010. Hell even in 2011 the true blue 3's didn't sell out right off. I bought the 2011 black metallic at 12:07 a.m. with no worries but when those concord dropped everything changed.

Exactly.

I always wanted to do this: Shoutout to all who still scrub jays with a toothbrush!
my 14 year old self would be fist bumping you right now...19 year old self looks at the varying condition of his shoes and he has lost the will to keep them fresh lol

Two words: Ed Cota
laugh.gif

Them tarheels were looking great in these when I was growing up.
Man, that's a name I haven't heard in a looooong time 

Not opinion at all. It's a fact. Everything was completely different including how these forums were run and the people in here.
Resellers have been around since day 1. The publicity these releases get bring awareness that money can be made for sure but resellers have been around and is part of the culture.
Before the online websites were what they are, we relied on strangers to get products for us that we would otherwise not be able to attain.

Thats the realest thing ive seen all day bruh.. I feel most just cop for instagram props and only a few do it for the love

Im a 9.5 and my infrared 11 lows were a 9.5 and they were snug, my 9.5 in these fits me perfect.
So yall think the 10 would be a little to big? Or not noticeable I wear a 9 to 9.5 but I heard 11s ran a half size small

Last edited:
I wish there was a chart to show the increase in demand after the concords, I don't want to use this as an example but the yeezy 2 are a great example of what happened after concords. The yeezy 1 were hard to cop but I got them at a very fair 400 in 2009 resale. Now look at it now impossible.

I usually rock nike elite socks
Ah that's probably why they fit perfect

I wear those Compression socks with anything that's got a high cut style to it

Probably why I had that extra few centimeters my socks weren't as thick

Majority of retros sold well tho, we just went thru fusions n that other crap prior to 2010. When I talk about resellers I mean how the culture is now, 75% of the people in line to buy are there to sell now, prior to Concords numbers were MUCH MUCH lower. The sole reason everything sells out now is because everyone wants to resell everything or grab as trade bait. WE DIDNT do that back in the day.
Just look in this thread and people trying to trade their legend blues already.

Back
Top Bottom