12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just went through this with fedex for some different shoes. They will ultimately say to contact the sender for a lost item claim
mean.gif
mean.gif
     how is this going for you?  i've never had that happen, but what should i expect if you dont mind telling me in the shortest way possible 

Last edited:
hey you could get the black and yellow 14s up until stores shipped them to outlets just this year, blue 3s also. Most 13s were available weeks after.. Everything still doesn't sell out, some are just hyped more than others. But you forgetting we had two black and "red-infrared" 6s around 2010, u shouldn't have used that shoe as an example.
But black and yellow 14's and blue 3's arent og colorways. metallic 5's and true blue 3's are og classic colorways that sat for a little.

I
Just went through this with fedex for some different shoes. They will ultimately say to contact the sender for a lost item claim :smh:

I even called in the morning to have them held at the shipping center and they said the would let me know when I could pick them up. I kept on tracking them and then all of a sudden it's say deliverd... Fed ex is so shady

Last edited:
damn the concords was the easiest for me :lol: 2 pairs! since then its been a struggle
Concords the only holiday 11s I couldn't get. Every other pair was cake. Dating back to the CDP pack if you wana count that...concords was jus a complete nightmare

Every XI release since the DmPs have been a gamble. Especially in highly populated urban areas. I believe things will only get worse. The yearly trend points to that direction.

If yall don't remember CMPunk trolling the Jordan threads last year, be glad.
On another note, came back from hooping and one of the dudes had 'em on court. Very nice. I'm tempted to follow suit and use mine for my spring/winter league.

[thread="581329"] [/thread]
Just went through this with fedex for some different shoes. They will ultimately say to contact the sender for a lost item claim :smh:
:smh:      how is this going for you?  i've never had that happen, but what should i expect if you dont mind telling me in the shortest way possible 

Well... The shipper was citygear for both packages fedex lost in a 3 week span.
Citygear is terrible and told me to file a chargeback with my credit card instead of issuing a refund or even talking to fedex to file a lost package claim.
Citygear even sent me an order for some Adidas in error that contained packing info for someone in Florida and I'm in md and I sent it back to CG to be cool.
Didn't get me anywhere.

With fedex, the driver has 48 hrs to "find" your package. The driver may drop by and say "I left ur box here" and may say something to the effect that it was stolen. If it isn't found then You have to deal with the sender.

My last delivery that was lost included 2 packages. 1 was delivered and the other wasn't tho both were scanned as delivered. The report said the driver said he only delivered 1 because he forgot the other was on the truck so he came back and dropped it off..... Right.

But black and yellow 14's and blue 3's arent og colorways. metallic 5's and true blue 3's are og classic colorways that sat for a little.
Ok let's use white and infrared 6s and sport blue 6s of this year since they are OG colors that sat for a lil while.

Opened a pair from NDC. Nothing on the outer box indicating what was inside.

Tell you what, these are nice but nowhere near as nice as the originals were. The OG's were just so perfect, and these seem more mass produced.

Me experience with fed ex. shoe has been deliverd over 4 hours ago and they finally want to update u with that your package has been delivered. Same with ups.

Annoys the [emoji]128169[/emoji] outta me

Concords the only holiday 11s I couldn't get. Every other pair was cake. Dating back to the CDP pack if you wana count that...concords was jus a complete nightmare

Concords was a easy cop for me.... I even sold my pair i had and re upped 4 times for friends and my fam but this one just blew me away cuz it has been a very long time since these last dropped byt i didnt expect alot of people to jump on these thou

QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY KEEPING THEIR PAIR ON ICE

how are you storing? Anything special? Concords I just left in the box and they stayed snow white; no yellowing or nothing. I've been hearing rumors about these yellowing really bad, like after a month bad
laugh.gif

FNL rush shipping DO NOT PLAY

Tradition with the nephew and I; at least once a year I buy him a Jordan so we can match.

Heard somebody got shot and killed when they tried to rob someone who was carrying.

losing a life over j's....fail

Back
Top Bottom