12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Sold my extra pair on my local Craigslist.

The number of flakes and fake buyers is pretty surprising. The shoes are going to get sold, I am not sure what they get out of this.

Anyone ever pull this act on CL or FB? What is your reasoning? Are you that jealous? Its kinda sad that men and a woman had to resort to this.

I am still confused what their goal is.
Yeah, I got screwed out of meet up for Space Jams at AZ Mills Mall in Tempe a few weeks ago. The guys seemed cool and legit and we set up a meeting place and time and all of a sudden an hour before the meet up he stopped responding to texts and phone calls. I had the cash on hand and was willing to pay his price. He just flaked for some unknown reason. 

He posts a lot of XI's on the Phoenix CL. I didn't get his name but his number is 480-825-3040. 

I'd recommend avoiding this guy all together and not doing any business with this fool if you're in the market for XI's in the Phoenix area. 
mean.gif

Had to get rid of mine today. Knew the quality was shi--y, but once I compared to the pantone's, made me not want em anyone. Glad I still got a pair of 01 DS. The pantone's are on point and the xx9's are growing on me.

anyone else order from End? what's the status on your kicks?  Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but I'm not even sure they've left the UK yet

anyone else order from End? what's the status on your kicks?  Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but I'm not even sure they've left the UK yet
did you receive tracking # from End Clothing?

they are super fast with there shipping, mines is coming tomorrow

it's at fedex facility already 

did you receive tracking # from End Clothing?

they are super fast with there shipping, mines is coming tomorrow

it's at fedex facility already 
yeah, i got tracking #s for both orders i made with them the last few days pretty quickly.  fedex tracking seems to be super lagged. will be like all day without an update, then when it finally does update it's like "just now leaving some bootleg airport north of london that's not heathrow" lol

yeah, i got tracking #s for both orders i made with them the last few days pretty quickly.  fedex tracking seems to be super lagged. will be like all day without an update, then when it finally does update it's like "just now leaving some bootleg airport north of london that's not heathrow" lol
very strange, end / fedex is nornally on point.

maybe it's cause of the holiday season 

very strange, end / fedex is nornally on point.

maybe it's cause of the holiday season 
yeah i aint really trippin. first time ordering from them, so just wondering what was the norm.

was able to snack the GoF pack as well, but that's not supposed to get here til the 31st or something.  

yeah i aint really trippin. first time ordering from them, so just wondering what was the norm.

was able to snack the GoF pack as well, but that's not supposed to get here til the 31st or something.  
you'll get them don't worry lol

NDC pair came in today, and there were no flaws that I would notice while they're on my feet so I was happy. Hanon can take their time I suppose, but darn will it feel good to have that British pair in my hands so I can stop worrying about it.

Mine came in earlier today! I really like them but the quality is not worth 200 dollars IMO but nether less every nice and can't wait till next summer!

W
Agreed but thats what happens when A LOT of people want something, the link that you posted... I watched that Size 12, ended 18 bids $360-$19 shipping not even in hand.
If its not in hand thats a gamble, I wouldn't even bid on that.  Then I believe that some of them trying to buy are only going to sell them again on down the line.

This is true. I try my best though to keep them up to par. I seal each one with zip lock bags deflated, climate controlled dark side of the room. I know it sounds anal. So far its been working. I would like to wear them, don't get me wrong. But im in dress attire 12hrs out of my day til I get home mon-fri. Weekends the mall or anywhere is the last place I want to go unless its a family outing. other than that im drinking a beer bbqing catching up on sports. Speaking of sports, Anyone catch that Broncos game?! ......... wooo.........

Chuch.

I’m 34. Pretty much my entire collection is DS and will remain as such. I grew up in a small town outside of Charlotte here in NC…so obviously I was a Huge Jordan fan…still am. Especially now that he owns the hometown team. My first pair of J’s were the Columbia’s from 1996 that I had in grade school, begged my parents to buy them for me. Years later, thru college and early professional career…I started collecting as they came out. Took a bit of a break but now I’m back with the quickness. Monday thru Friday I’m in dress slacks and a dress shirt for work. I have a pair of Space Jam’s that I ball in. Looking to pick up a pair of either True Blue or Fire Red III’s once they drop again to actually rock alongside of my NB 574’s on those casual Friday’s at the office. Otherwise, I strictly collect for DS. Rarely do people get it. My gf kinda sorta…most civilians can’t understand WHY I buy Jordan’s to put in freezer bags. Sometimes I don’t even get it, but growing up a HUGE sneaker fan…it’s become a hobby of mine like shifter kart racing.

My 2014 Cop(s) along with ballin' SJ's. The Legends arrived earlier. Christmas came early for me.

View media item 1318853View media item 1318854

I've had horrible luck with NDC ever since they instituted the countdown timer. I'm guessing lots of people are just moving their clocks ahead and getting in line. It sucks to have to resort to this.

What's weird is I tested this on NDC EU and moved my clock ahead....but I couldn't add to cart. It said the product was not available yet. So NDC EU has it figured out but NDC US? Laughable.

I sound salty don't I?
laugh.gif
  I still got my pair, but couldn't help out everyone who reached out to me.

Back
Top Bottom