12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I've had horrible luck with NDC ever since they instituted the countdown timer. I'm guessing lots of people are just moving their clocks ahead and getting in line. It sucks to have to resort to this.

What's weird is I tested this on NDC EU and moved my clock ahead....but I couldn't add to cart. It said the product was not available yet. So NDC EU has it figured out but NDC US? Laughable.

I sound salty don't I?
laugh.gif
  I still got my pair, but couldn't help out everyone who reached out to me.
think you're paranoid. 

^ Considering I've never missed a release I wanted before that implementation, I'd assume there is some truth to it.

Agreed but thats what happens when A LOT of people want something, the link that you posted... I watched that Size 12, ended 18 bids $360-$19 shipping not even in hand.
it's all about feedback on eBay. There are probably dudes even getting 4-450 just cuz they got a ton of feedback

I've had horrible luck with NDC ever since they instituted the countdown timer. I'm guessing lots of people are just moving their clocks ahead and getting in line. It sucks to have to resort to this.

What's weird is I tested this on NDC EU and moved my clock ahead....but I couldn't add to cart. It said the product was not available yet. So NDC EU has it figured out but NDC US? Laughable.

I sound salty don't I?
laugh.gif
it's not as simple as this. that timer trick is something that people do to stunt on social media with. it doesn't do anything.

Mine came earlier than expected had an original delivery date of the 29th but was sitting on my door step at 6pm today while my brother stays around the corner from me and his package still says delivery expected for the 29th.Thought that was weird

I sound salty don't I?
laugh.gif
the countdown is always 6 seconds slower on my phone than my laptop, no matter how many times I reload both.

I don't know why, but thats just how it is.

Chuch.

I’m 34. Pretty much my entire collection is DS and will remain as such. I grew up in a small town outside of Charlotte here in NC…so obviously I was a Huge Jordan fan…still am. Especially now that he owns the hometown team. My first pair of J’s were the Columbia’s from 1996 that I had in grade school, begged my parents to buy them for me. Years later, thru college and early professional career…I started collecting as they came out. Took a bit of a break but now I’m back with the quickness. Monday thru Friday I’m in dress slacks and a dress shirt for work. I have a pair of Space Jam’s that I ball in. Looking to pick up a pair of either True Blue or Fire Red III’s once they drop again to actually rock alongside of my NB 574’s on those casual Friday’s at the office. Otherwise, I strictly collect for DS. Rarely do people get it. My gf kinda sorta…most civilians can’t understand WHY I buy Jordan’s to put in freezer bags. Sometimes I don’t even get it, but growing up a HUGE sneaker fan…it’s become a hobby of mine like shifter kart racing.

My 2014 Cop(s) along with ballin' SJ's. The Legends arrived earlier. Christmas came early for me.

View media item 1318853View media item 1318854

Right on, man. This is pretty much my story exactly.

Only differences:
-5 years younger
-had a couple of pairs of Jordans before Columbias in 96
-grew up in Chicago

End & Urban (UK) pairs came in earlier. Below retail & arrived quickly, yesssir. Ended up like GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal was just copping two one in my tts & .5 up, as I usually do. Ended up with multiples, in case I get cancelled on. :lol:

Overall satisfied. If I complain, I'd be nitpicking something that's been mentioned in the over 23K posts. I never had a pair of columbias, and XI's looks dope in all whites, with the hits of Carolina blue.
/captainobvious

will-smith-dancing-o.gif

Last edited:
So my brother just sent me this picture of his pair. I guess his got skipped in the QC step.
hey at least his pair doesnt have this.... on BOTH pairs. same area. i feel like one of the shoes came out messed u so the QC guy just said ok let me find another messed up shoe so they at least match. effed up....

hey at least his pair doesnt have this.... on BOTH pairs. same area. i feel like one of the shoes came out messed u so the QC guy just said ok let me find another messed up shoe so they at least match. effed up....
That Midsole creasing?

I got that on one of my pairs it's not that bad But c'mon

How am I going to sell them as DS with these lines going on in my midsole

Last edited:

That Midsole creasing?

not gonna sell my pair, but still...i looked over the first shoe and saw that and was like ehh ok just on this one probably no big deal....then took out the other and saw it was the same if not worse lol i was sick but overall i still like them and gonna keep

damn, i went for the standard shipping on finishline, mine is scheduled to arrive on the 30th smh. 

View media item 1318952

That Midsole creasing?

Serves you right for scooping a pair to resale to someone who missed out because you bought pairs to resell.

Serves you right for scooping a pair to resale to someone who missed out because you bought pairs to resell.
Correction

Pair (Just 1)

Also

The tone of my comment was directed towards if I wanted to sell them

One more thing It's not a bad crease in the sole

One more thing How you know If I wanted to resell them I wasn't going to sell them for retail to someone who missed out?

One more thing! I like them 11s in your default picture doe Wearing those with a tux that way encase anybody wana  mess around and get that Ball is life on they can get it!

Edit: I'm just messing around with yah no type of disrespect towards you broski

Just glad I got two days off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom