12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Whoever ordered from Hanon the other day, did you get any other confirmation other than the one that you placed the order? Starting to get worried 
ohwell.gif

Whoever ordered from Hanon the other day, did you get any other confirmation other than the one that you placed the order? Starting to get worried :\

It's been covered a couple times. They are shipping out on the 29th. They are basically running bare bones for the holiday (pretty standard in the UK). Nothing to worry about if they haven't sent you a cancellation (which some have received).

legend blues>pantones all day, pantones are clean and quality is nice but these legend blues hit harder imo.

If you got money to burn but if you can wait for couple of weeks it will go down or better yet keep checking this post (jordan 11 legend blue) and someone will post a restock.This site really help...

Struck out on this release so should I pull the trigger now for $350 or wait for the price to drop?

You can still cop a pair for about $300 if you put a little time in it. I wanted a second pair & struck out on FNL so I bit the bullet & copped one yesterday for $300.. What size are you?

Been off the grid from NT for a while... Moved & took a job promotion in SF & been crazy busy. Just wanted to wish y'all a Merry Christmas, hope everyone copped their pairs, & hope everyone is enjoying the day with their friends & loved ones

It's been covered a couple times. They are shipping out on the 29th. They are basically running bare bones for the holiday (pretty standard in the UK). Nothing to worry about if they haven't sent you a cancellation (which some have received).
Thank you. I haven't been keeping up with this thread. 

Lows over Mids all day.

No, and it's not close

That's cool for you.
This is my opinion though man,
.... saying "NO" doesn't apply.

"It's not even close"
Man get out of here with that.

You have your version...we have the truth. Mids all day. Just kiddin with ya tho. I like em both but mids are where its at with this shoe for me. Wouldnt have cared if a low was ever made. I only wear em with pants anyhow. #ntdenim

Yea I can't wear these mids with denim though.
It's a shorts only shoe for me.
If pants it has to be Cargo or Joggers

Finally got back home glad my roommate was home to get fromfrom ups. Won't bore with pics but ppretty flawless pair no issues and I hope that everyone who really wants them finds a pair.
happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom