12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Oh I didn't notice, haven't seen the movie yet this year. I'lll keep an eye out next time I watch it.
Yeah I was just watching it earlier today. When he's laying there on the couch and the family is knocking on the door, that's when you can see them pretty clearly.

Yeah I was just watching it earlier today. When he's laying there on the couch and the family is knocking on the door, that's when you can see them pretty clearly.

Cool! Btw did you get your username from the TV show Seinfeld? I remember Kramer using the alias of Dr. Martin van Nostrand?

Real happy with the quality. Was able to cop 2x ..

Btw Merry X-Mas NT Fam [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji]

My favorite show! Repped!

Did you eat on this release?
Yeah mine too. I've seen every ep 20 times but just never gets old!

I got a pair for myself on NDC and got a pair for a friend off Foot Action so that's all I needed. Hope you got through, as well. 
nthat.gif

Yeah mine too. I've seen every ep 20 times but just never gets old!

I got a pair for myself on NDC and got a pair for a friend off Foot Action so that's all I needed. Hope you got through, as well. :nthat:

I used to record the episodes off the tv with the VCR and fill up 6 hour VHS tapes. This was before they had released the entire series on DVD. Of course now I own the entire series on DVD. Yeah it never gets old to watch!

Yeah I was able to double up. My raffle record ended at 2-14.

Last edited:
Glad to see everyone secure their pears... I haven't received mines yet and probably won't be since Grailstatus hit me with the okie doke on my tracking information and never sent me anything not even replies back after emailing them twice about it. Looks like i'll be paying a reseller to cop my pears 
mean.gif

Glad to see everyone secure their pears... I haven't received mines yet and probably won't be since Grailstatus hit me with the okie doke on my tracking information and never sent me anything not even replies back after emailing them twice about it. Looks like i'll be paying a reseller to cop my pears 
mean.gif
They oversold pre orders on the black/ white 1's and luckily refunded me. They lied and said they were getting their stock in later than projected and couldn't send me the shoes on the estimated date. They got tired of me emailing them and they refunded me. Long story short dont **** with Grailstatus.

Glad to see everyone secure their pears... I haven't received mines yet and probably won't be since Grailstatus hit me with the okie doke on my tracking information and never sent me anything not even replies back after emailing them twice about it. Looks like i'll be paying a reseller to cop my pears :smh:

Welcome to the forum sir..

Sorry to hear about your GS I have heard multiple horror stories about them, hopefully you get your pairs

They oversold pre orders on the black/ white 1's and luckily refunded me. They lied and said they were getting their stock in later than projected and couldn't send me the shoes on the estimated date. They got tired of me emailing them and they refunded me. Long story short dont **** with Grailstatus.
I knew a person who ordered the Bel Air 5's from them and she received her pair and i was like i'mma check them out one day well it looks like i picked the wrong time to want to preorder from them. I'm still trying to get a refund from them but sadly no emails back from them. And it's been past 45 days to file a claim to paypal on them i preordered before Paypal started that 180 days to file a claim. Blah

Welcome to the forum sir..

Sorry to hear about your GS I have heard multiple horror stories about them, hopefully you get your pairs
Thanks. Hopefully I can get them soon because the prices are low now since the market is flooded with them but once a few months go by and the market dries up them prices are going up also. I have been checking out the buy/sell forums on here and been seeing some reasonable prices. Thinking about pulling trigger on them this weekend from there  

Thanks. Hopefully I can get them soon because the prices are low now since the market is flooded with them but once a few months go by and the market dries up them prices are going up also. I have been checking out the buy/sell forums on here and been seeing some reasonable prices. Thinking about pulling trigger on them this weekend from there  

Struck out so many raffles IRL and NDC and Finishline.. still looking for that 10 pear lol

I thought the prices are at the highest right now since there is the most hype atm. Once a few months pass the price will lower because the hype will die  down

Hype die down on a christmas 11 release? That really doesn't ever happen, regardless how many are produced. They stay popular, Look at concords, space jams, gammas...

These are so pretty in person like a pearl from a clam but in other news can anyone tell me why the box is all black and not all white I mean the box is suppose to represent the shoes if I stand correct.

I thought the prices are at the highest right now since there is the most hype atm. Once a few months pass the price will lower because the hype will die  down
Retro 11. The name alone spells hype... By Valentines day i bet prices will be in the high $400-$500 because everyone is going to be trying to buy there bf/gf a pair to show there love for them especially if they struck out on RD

Actually, the price will drop around Valentine's Day cause of people wanting the ASG releases. They'll start shooting back up permanently shortly thereafter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom