12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Lol dang you would think that all the pairs produced you would at least be 1/30 somewhere in a raffle

Me too man, me too. My brother and I signed up at 5 different places and we struck out every one, IDK what's up with that... I'm sure a pair will pop up for close to retail soon enough

So my funds will be in order on my next paycheck
What should I be looking to dish out for a DS pair (Size 12) or even pair that has been tried on/worn 1

Last edited:
So my funds will be in order on my next paycheck
What should I be looking to dish out for a DS pair (Size 12) or even pair that has been tried on/worn 1
i would go no higher than 350 for a deadstock. if u really really look you might catch them for 300 or 320. 300 would be a great deal to me.

Just get some jordan futures man. 
alien.gif

I assume this has been mentioned.
I was comparing the shape of the legend 11s to the shape of the gammas, and playoff 11s. The biggest difference I noticed, was the height of legends is higher than playoff ,and gamma 11s.

Anyone notice the height difference when comparing to other 11mids they have??

Have been hunting for a second pair of sz. 13's to keep on ice but these $400 prices for that size are ridiculous! Found a Russian guy on eBay and did a paypal invoice for $285...have no idea how legit he is lol, will find out in 10-15 days

Stepped Away From The Thread To Enjoy Christmas Festivities For The Day, But Doesn't Look Like Much Was Missed......

Glad To See More And More Members Here Have Their Day Made By Receiving Pairs In The Mail Or As Gifts For Xmas :nthat:

My Earlier Post Came Off As A Tad Bit Scroogy, So Please Do Allow Me To Apologize And Clear A Couple Things Up In Order To Avoid Any Future Tip Toeing Of Policy Lines On My Part :lol:

*Am I Missing Somewhere In The Rules Where It Says One Is Not Allowed To Mention They Are Still On The Hunt For A Certain Size Shoe Due To Striking Out On RD? What Are The Grounds For Many Of These Posts Being Overlooked While Certain Others Are Regulated?

* Is It Or Has It Always Been Within Site Rules That Hopeful Restock Talks Are Considered As Taboo And Frowned Upon? What Consists Of An Acceptable Post About Restocks And One That Is Not? Again, These Talks Are Frequent In Most Any JB Thread Post Release Day.

* Why Is It OK To Openly Direct Link Someone To A Specific Item/Size For Sale Here On NT, But NOT OK To Mention You Missed Out On A Certain Size And Are Still On The Hunt? My Previous Understanding Of The Rule Was That NT Is Not Here To Encourage Buying And Selling Of Items Outside Of The Classifieds Section Itself, And Thus Posts Outside Of That Outlet Were Moderated As Such.

*My Comment Regarding MisFocus Of Mods Attention Was Presented Wrong And A Bit Whiney I Must Admit. My Point Being, We've Got Threads Chalk Full Of Clutter And Off Topic Tangents Going On, While On One Hand Dudes Are Being Censored For Pointing Out They Are Still Looking For A Specific Size Or Hoping For A Restock, And Underhandedly On The Other, NT For Sale Links Are Being Shared Openly.

Just All Seems Somewhat Hypocritical

PS- I Certainly Didn't Create A New Account To Do My Venting As I'm Sure BigJ Can See Or Confirm Via IP Address' Or Whatever. I Didn't Even See The Subsequent Posts Made That Were Deleted As Well. Yes I Got My Personal Pairs So No, It Ain't At All That Serious :lol:

Anyhow, HAPPY HOLIDAYS NT FAM And May 2015 Bring You All The Box's You Have Sights Set On :nthat:

End Rant

Last edited:
Blessed to say I got my size 13 on Christmas Eve without any headaches or quality issues like I had unfortunately seen other NT members experience, just in time for Christmas as my present to myself :lol:. Now that I ate and I'm full, it's time to sign off this thread and focus on my first pickup of 2015 (Columbia 4's on January 10th). Happy New Year's and good luck to everyone still on the hunt for a pair of these or for those who genuinely want a pair of the Fragment 1's :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom