12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

They fit bigger, I had to go .5 on previous 11's, went TTS on these and they fit perfect.

I have a wide foot also, and tts still worked perfectly.
Yea that seems to be the consensus. Glad I didn't take the advice of many others on here of going a half size up on these. I figured they would run bigger than the past 11 retros. Then again I'm still waiting on my pair to arrive. :lol:

Last edited:
i think the vaule will kind of go up and sit at around 450 or so 
I believe with possible future restocks happenin' ... There will b an abundance of pairs similar to breds... 450 is kinda high for a few months down the road...

Have been hunting for a second pair of sz. 13's to keep on ice but these $400 prices for that size are ridiculous! Found a Russian guy on eBay and did a paypal invoice for $285...have no idea how legit he is lol, will find out in 10-15 days
I dont know how resale prices are calculated these days but I always remember them being at the least double retail...

Last edited:
I bet people just watched. I don't stand for that nonsense.
Yea that's what I was thinking, apparantly it was on some real sneak stuff, and she was prob too scared to scream when the theif said to her "you can feel the gun cant you" and I can only speculate but I'm sure he told her to keep quiet or you'll be shot. I just don't think in anywhere USA that any kind of group of people are just gonna stand by while a lady gets mugged at gunpoint and do nothing by two men. Had to have gone unnoticed while it happened. Someone would have at least called the police or alerted somebody. I would like to think so anyway.

Last edited:
damn, reading stuff like this is so sad. esp. the part about the 16 year old shot dead.. they are just shoes.  
Yea it is sad that folks go around holding folks up at gun point threatening others lives over a couple hundred dollar shoe.

Last edited:
Man that's crazy It's sad how missing out on shoes really brings the true violent side out of some people. Kinda like how when some people get drunk they get violent. crazy crazy world

mean.gif
 that jumpman tho. Looks like jordan was attempting to dunk and fell short of the goal

I dont know how resale prices are calculated these days but I always remember them being at the least double retail...

The receipt picture shows 7,990 Russian Rubles which the conversion chart shows as $146 usd. Don't know, taking a chance and will see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom