12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm not sure if other pairs have this problem but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. When I was relacing my pair, I noticed that the left shoelace was around 2.5 inches longer than the right shoelace. Besides this, my pair came out pretty flawless in terms of glue stains and stitching. I was surprised that they came out even better than my Gift of Flight 11s, which had a rip in the midsole at the toebox on the right shoe.
View media item 1328592View media item 1328594

Stop lying. We need members to do their part and report posts that violate the rules.
Naw. You just don't know how to follow the rules.
I cal some girl a lesbian and I get suspended. Some guy says some rascist crap....I report him. Nothing happens.

I'm not sure if other pairs have this problem but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. When I was relacing my pair, I noticed that the left shoelace was around 2.5 inches longer than the right shoelace. Besides this, my pair came out pretty flawless in terms of glue stains and stitching. I was surprised that they came out even better than my Gift of Flight 11s, which had a rip in the midsole at the toebox on the right shoe.
View media item 1328592View media item 1328594
Nothing new with the mismatch laces, happened to me on my CDP XI. Just chalk it up to Nike QC.

Where do you get this info?

Those Melo XI's would be an easy pass for me. I was hoping for a redo of Space Jams, since the 2009 pairs they released were horrible. A remastered Space Jam XI with real leather, and the Jumpman facing the right direction on the Left Shoe would be awesome.

Last edited:
Stop lying. We need members to do their part and report posts that violate the rules.
Naw. You just don't know how to follow the rules.
I cal some girl a lesbian and I get suspended. Some guy says some rascist crap....I report him. Nothing happens.

Show me where and he will be dealt with then. We don't tolerate that stuff. The report was probably overlooked by a mistake.

UPS just dropped mine off, going to run home on lunch to snag them. FNL shipping took forever, hopefully they dont have any flaws, crossing my fingers.

My pair looked great also, got em from NDC. Maybe certain retailers got shipments with more problems? anyone want to comment on where they got the flawed pair from

My pair looked great also, got em from NDC. Maybe certain retailers got shipments with more problems? anyone want to comment on where they got the flawed
Mine's from NDC it doest matter to them cuz they know we will buy it anyway, they'll just keep on shipping them .

Mine's from NDC it doest matter to them cuz they know we will buy it anyway, they'll just keep on shipping them .
 you are correct sir, I'm sure there is someone in here who missed out and would take the tiny flawed pair for retail if people want to get rid of em. I just can't believe how people had yellowing already?! Mine are white as snow

Thanks, so if thats not allowed how come people are constantly talking about that? Is that kinda overlooked? I find it hilarious that people get pairs from a major retailer (i.e. NDC or FNL) and then still question the authenticity

Thanks, so if thats not allowed how come people are constantly talking about that? Is that kinda overlooked? I find it hilarious that people get pairs from a major retailer (i.e. NDC or FNL) and then still question the authenticity
Some people are just ignorant and I can assure you the gm talk doesn't go overlooked by the mods. I'm not seeing anybody really talking about it tho.

Last edited:

i think it's funny too, but I see where they are coming from. I remember some years back there was that epidemic with FnL and FTL where they had a mixed shipment of fugazi and real retros. Needless to say, more than enough people ended up with knockoff Chinese reps

i think it's funny too, but I see where they are coming from. I remember some years back there was that epidemic with FnL and FTL where they had a mixed shipment of fugazi and real retros. Needless to say, more than enough people ended up with knockoff Chinese reps
How does that even happen? I feel like JB is pretty strict with who gets to sell and what not. It used to be you could apply for a Nike license if you had a retail establishment and had more than $100,000 a year in revenue. I doubt that still exists.

Never heard about that. Find it really hard to believe too.

Last edited:
These legend blue is worst than the quality of concord in terms of defects, and having an OCD doesn't help.

I think people are looking at these things WAY to close, they are sneakers not the mona lisa, I had 9 pair, all were perfectly fine.. QC on Infrareds 6s were WAY worse

Back
Top Bottom