12/21/12 will it happen

Yes I am fairly sure that 12/21/12 will happen. Then 12/22/12 will happen. Then 12/23/12 will happen. etc.
grin.gif
 someone beat you to it

i love when OPs in threads keep coming back to their nonsense threads like its their babies, making sure people are replying
eh.....is that why you revisit threads?

i started it for a reason. damn right i want to know if the thread is failing, and if so...why?

i started it with a purpose. i come back to make sure it is heading in the right direction

whats wrong with people like you?.....not everyone has your mentality tho

I was just researching this whole 12/21 debate and here's an expert's input on this issue.

If this doesn't convince you that 12/21 will not happen, then IDK what will.

Last edited:
Man like I said in the thread about the end of the world...I'll be back on the 22nd to bump this.

Consciousness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The 21st is on a Friday too...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
From what I understand, on that date (the winter solstice), it'll be the first time the Sun - Earth - and center of the milky way galaxy - are all perfectly aligned. This is the first time it will have occurred in roughly 26,000 years. Now if you want to believe something happens after that is up to you. However, this alignment is most def happening.

From what I understand, on that date (the winter solstice), it'll be the first time the Sun - Earth - and center of the milky way galaxy - are all perfectly aligned. This is the first time it will have occurred in roughly 26,000 years. Now if you want to believe something happens after that is up to you. However, this alignment is most def happening.
soooo there is going to be an epic eclipse?.......i dunno......ima have to research.

Back
Top Bottom