'12 Bulls

Terrible execution. One basket down the stretch....hell, one free throw in regulation and its over, but they couldnt expand the lead, Melo hit big shots and well......

That was a horrible loss for a bulls. It should've never went to OT. I wouldnt be too concerned though. Rose is rusty and the knicks had to hit hail mary 3's multiple times to win.

This would be the first Bulls game I watch in eons.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

That was a horrible loss for a bulls. It should've never went to OT. I wouldnt be too concerned though. Rose is rusty and the knicks had to hit hail mary 3's multiple times to win.
Another factor is that Melo scored 40. When was the last time he was effective?
Still though, VERY disappointing loss 
tired.gif

Doesnt make me feel any better now. Thank you Derrick and Luol for a terrible Easter.....................

$@*#* embarrassing

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i don't care what yall tell me ... Rose didn't learn #*%@ from sitting on the bench ...

When he is healthy he is unreal ... but this dude did not pass the ball once in the last 3 minutes ...

Bulls up 5 ... he shoots a 3 for no reason ... waives off screen then has a turnover ... then an airball floater ... then 2 missed freethrows ... then an airball game winning attempt ... rust has nothing to do with it ...

regular ball movement and defense was working fine ... it's a team game ... and he has to play like a leader ... that means less 3 point shots ... better ball movement ...

work on ur mid range game more please

stop giving rose passes b/c he's rose ... he needs to be smarter ... period
bulls up 2 ... turns ball over again that leads to melo's 3 ... $*%! rust ... initiate your offense ... and then come back to rose ... i'm tired of this rose watching ... 

Originally Posted by sthebest

tired.gif
don't matter that he dropped 43 ... up 10 w/ 3.5 min left ... and then rose happened
indifferent.gif

I agree that Rose should pass more especially when he's rusty. I was telling my gf exactly that. I'm just saying, the Bulls didnt get like shut down or anything. Id put this as more the bulls losing the game than the knicks winning it. That's all I'm trying to say.

I love Derrick, but he dribbled the ball wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much down the stretch...and where the bloody hell was Rip????? Like seriously.....where the %@$%* was he.

I'm so %@$%* pissed off right now. Complete bull#&$^. God damn it! What the @!@$ is going on.............

tired.gif
don't matter that he dropped 43 ... up 10 w/ 3.5 min left ... and then rose happened
indifferent.gif

give him a break, it was his first game back 
grin.gif

despite today's performance, the Knicks still are going to get a early round exit in the playoffs so im not too worried. 

Nice comeback but we got make some ft's at the end. What's good with Rose though this happens too often with him. Need to see a psychologist or something about that. We'll get em back on Tues though.

80% fts missing when game is on the line ... straight karl malone status ... better work on that mental aspect or end up ringless

yes i'm pissed ... but what did i say that wasn't true?

80% fts missing when game is on the line ... straight karl malone status ... better work on that mental aspect or end up ringless

you think youre mad, just imagine Thibs going off in that locker room. Dude is probably putting Rose and others on blast for missing essential free throws. This is what messed them off in the playoffs last year, can't have that happen again.

you think youre mad, just imagine Thibs going off in that locker room. Dude is probably putting Rose and others on blast for missing essential free throws. This is what messed them off in the playoffs last year, can't have that happen again.
Nope ST...i guarantee Thibs isnt saying a word about Ft's....he's blasting them on horrible offensive execution down the stretch, and terrible rebounding on the defensive end.

i don't care what yall tell me ... Rose didn't learn #*%@ from sitting on the bench ...

When he is healthy he is unreal ... but this dude did not pass the ball once in the last 3 minutes ...

Bulls up 5 ... he shoots a 3 for no reason ... then has a turnover ... then an airball floater ... then 2 missed freethrows ... then an airball game winning attempt ... rust has nothing to do with it ...

regular ball movement and defense was working fine ... it's a team game ... and he has to play like a leader ... that means less 3 point shots ... better ball movement ...

work on ur mid range game more please

stop giving rose passes b/c he's rose ... he needs to be smarter ... period

couldn't agree with you more, choking on free throws, Hogging the ball, staring while someone is playing 1 on 5 and turnovers will kill you every time...at least there's next game, but this is exactly why we won't be winning any championships until we get another horse that can create his own shot and won't get caught rose watching, and hopefully if we ever decide to trade or draft that guy hopefully rose will find out that's he's not westbrooks long lost twin brother. Marshon Brooks would've looked nice in a bulls jersey instead of some guy that won't be on the team for 4 more years

I would've even taken Crawford over rip 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

!#!! is insane once he fell i knew it  was paying mwas over ,,those damn free throws D @!#%$% killed us wow those free throws got all of NY believing Melo is clutch now '

God paying me back for the damn Avatar

Yeah, I'm sure God has better things to do on Easter Sunday than smite you through a Bulls game
laugh.gif

I'm sorry Bulls fans. I never come into another teams thread, but this guy Spookz312 came into the NYK thread and trolled all game long and said dumb, irrelevant %*@% and expects to get away with it? Not happening 
laugh.gif

Oh, and FYI...If the refs would call the game fairly you guys wouldn't have even been close 
nerd.gif
 #justsayin'

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

!#!! is insane once he fell i knew it  was paying mwas over ,,those damn free throws D @!#%$% killed us wow those free throws got all of NY believing Melo is clutch now '

Yeah, I'm sure God has better things to do on Easter Sunday than smite you through a Bulls game
laugh.gif

I'm sorry Bulls fans. I never come into another teams thread, but this guy Spookz312 came into the NYK thread and trolled all game long and said dumb, irrelevant %*@% and expects to get away with it? Not happening 
laugh.gif

Oh, and FYI...If the refs would call the game fairly you guys wouldn't have even been close 
nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
I've never heard of Spookz312 before this game..........................................#justsayin

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^ I agree I wanted Crawford over Rip too.

Na. never. When healthy Rip is fast,decisive,opens up the floor,and the work ethic is there, Crawford dont give a **#$ about getting no rings he just wants 2 shoot the ball period hes garbage

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
You comming into the Bulls thread cause of one person? That's a weak excuse don't care who uses it. If A bulls fan took a back shot would you take one too? Enjoy the win and if you wanna brag brag but please stop with the weak excuses for why your doing so.

The current Knicks line-up is trouble for the Bulls because of Melo at the 4 and Chandler's destruction of Noah. So the team is always disadvantaged because the 4 is always guarding a perimeter player. I think the Bulls will have an easier time with the Knicks when Amare comes back. That goes against conventional wisdom but when he comes back, the Knicks have to insert him into the line-up which moves Melo to the 3 and makes it easier for this Bulls team to defend.

Back
Top Bottom