'12 Bulls

It was a tough loss but not unbelievable...our defense was lacking big time. I think that is the fatigue and lack of practice. We were up 89-80 after the four point play. Bulls basketball doesn't allow for any team to beat us in that situation.

Rose came out rusty but did his thing in the second half. He even did a damn good job of getting to the basket in an attempt to win the game. Let's just be honest about it. Lu got lit up. He still my man, but Melo went HAM on him.

sidenote (I hollered out Lala from the nosebleeds and I thinked it contributed to Melo missing the front end of the free throws in the fourth)

I am looking forward to Tuesday night. I think Thibs foot will be out of our teams' %*+ and we will be back to play D. Even though we lost, I had a damn good time in the Garden. The fans were going back and forth with us and I just responded "Milwaukee Bucks" and "yall still not making the playoffs"
roll.gif

Entertaining game....needlessly entertaining, but still.  I could've sworn Boozer was open half of the entire 4th, but oh well. 

I wonder if Thibs still doesn't fully trust Rip's health, as he sat during crunch time.  I guess Rip's 4 turnovers also had a say in that as well.

The team now just needs time to gel, especially the starters.  Tuesday should be a good game
pimp.gif

Ant, how'd you like NYC?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i feel what u saying but that is why we all have our opinions ...

up 10 w/ 3.5 minutes left ... rose asked for iso ... waved off screens ... and decided to make it about him ... 

I'm already used to your Rose bashing by now...

but you're seriously, seriously reaching here.  tie game.  best iso player on the team.  has hit a few big shots this season.  why shouldn't he ask for iso?  what superstar player do you know would not wave off screens in this scenario? 

reaching.  big time. 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i feel what u saying but that is why we all have our opinions ...

up 10 w/ 3.5 minutes left ... rose asked for iso ... waved off screens ... and decided to make it about him ... 

I've seen a lot of Rose bashing from you in the past but you're way off basedhere.  think about it for a minute.  which superstar player do you know would not wave off screens in that scenario?  you're reaching big time with the "make it about him" thing.  big time.  it's only the logical thing to do in that scenario: tie game.  the ball in the hands of the best isolation player.  you're seriously expecting him to ask for a screen to bring another defender to him and take the ball out of his hands?  you're something else. 

you really think wade, kobe... any of those guys are asking for a %@@%%@@ screen with a tie game and the ball in their hands? 

out of your mind. 

Had a good time CA. Got a tour with
pimp.gif
and saw Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan and Harlem. Even took shots at the Rucker!

Knicks players were celebrating like they just won Game 7 lmao. We lost. I'm over it...still have the season series lead and I'm confident with a healthy Rose, we beat them in 5 or 6 in the playoffs. Without Rose healthy, this team exits in the first or second round.

D. Rose is not going to play tonight. He wore a walking boot all day yesterday. Hurt his ankle.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

D. Rose is not going to play tonight. He wore a walking boot all day yesterday. Hurt his ankle.

Damn, the one time I'm rooting for the Bulls to win. I want the Bucks to make it into the playoffs over the knicks....even if I'll have the broom ready for the series

Originally Posted by arstyle27

A walking boot... Seriously?

!$#+ it... Minus well just sit him until next season
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't cool with Derrick even coming back for the Easter game. Of course i want to see him play every game, but as long as he can get 3-5 games in before the playoffs its all good. The poor guy is going through a hell of a season.

DRose said injury affected him in 4th qtr and OT. Said he's gametime and "for sure" will be back before season ends.

DRose: "You know how I am: If it’s a close game or one I want to get, I’m going to continue to play. I ended up making it worse."

DRose: "It’s just an ankle sprain. Hopefully, I’ll be over it in a couple days."

via KCJ twitter

Bummer...

Health is wealth indeed, especially in a contracted season. I see a W tonight though.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Bummer...

Health is wealth indeed, especially in a contracted season. I see a W tonight though.

Well at least cRazy dav0 won't have to complain about him taking 3's now
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

We need a big game from Booz and Rip.
More importantly we need to step it up on D and have better ball movement down the stretch.

Time for some payback!

I'm actually more worried about the Bulls without Rose. Y'all have been really good without him, and he won't be out there rusty like Sunday.

Either way it's a tough one.

Text i just got from Bulls.com i will post the link when i get it tomorrow.

Bulls Tix Alert: Your chance to buy playoff tix (1st 2 rds) before the gen. public is Wed. 10am-9pm. You will receive a text with link & code tomorrow, 10am CT

Originally Posted by jmause3

Text i just got from Bulls.com i will post the link when i get it tomorrow.

Bulls Tix Alert: Your chance to buy playoff tix (1st 2 rds) before the gen. public is Wed. 10am-9pm. You will receive a text with link & code tomorrow, 10am CT

exxxcellent

Originally Posted by DubA169

dude tried to rush back to play at MSG. wanted to show out.
He sprained his ankle late in the 2nd quarter, landing on Fields' foot so I wouldn't call it rushing out.

He probably didn't give any indication it was bothering him either so it is what it is..

I'd rather that all these injuries happen now than in the playoffs. By all accounts it's been an injury plagued season for us more than anyone, yet we're the ones sitting in first place. Meanwhile all the other top tier teams have been completely healthy during the condensed season, I'll be surprised if OKC, Miami, Indiana and Orlando ALL stay healthy for the duration of their campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom