'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Bulls road to the finals ends after game 5. Yall's chances of winning another game in this series just got carried off the court

ampffo.jpg

this is horrible ... the explosion came back ... but he didn't have the lift ... the jump stop puts so much pressure on the knees ... Geno Auriemma doesn't allow his girls to do it b/c of the ACL injuries they've had over the years ...

even at best a knee sprain ... he's gonna be out for a WHILE ...

he's gonna have to rest this summer

i just hope it's NOT THE ACL

the look kyle had

is the same look ive had for the past 20 mins

+$%... coach why didnt you have lucas or mike in

if it's THAT INJURY ... thibs will be questioned over and over and over again ... about having starters in the game that late ...

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

what happened? i switched over to the heat knicks game

rose did a jumpstop and went down ... left knee injury ... we don't know how serious it is ... but he had to be helped off the floor and he lay on the floor for several minutes ... didn't look good at all 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

if it's THAT INJURY ... thibs will be questioned over and over and over again ... about having starters in the game that late ...

I think Rose and the FO will start to question him, out of emotion I would even go as far to say this is one of the reasons why he hasn't been extended, a knee injury that could've been prevented and this is some of the reason why we've been so injured, playing starters in blow outs or games that don't matter, this is one the reasons why other stars don't want to come here

Damn. 

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

I think Rose and the FO will start to question him, out of emotion I would even go as far to say this is one of the reasons why he hasn't been extended, a knee injury that could've been prevented and this is some of the reason why we've been so injured, playing starters in blow outs or games that don't matter, this is one the reasons why other stars don't want to come here
laugh.gif
 Please
No one had any complaints until he got hurt. 

1.They were starting to creep back into it

2. Rose was still playing to get his rhythm back...he was the one attacking the rim

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

laugh.gif
 Please
No one had any complaints until he got hurt. 

1.They were starting to creep back into it

2. Rose was still playing to get his rhythm back...he was the one attacking the rim

dude everyone in chicagos been questioning thibs about leaving starters in late, playing too many minutes etc going back to 2 seasons ago

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Dude is always getting hurt!! Can't believe he was still in the game at the time!!!

One season of injuries does not mean your always getting hurt. Cats are so silly at times. He only missed 6 games before this year I don't think that's injury prone.

As mad as I am about Rose getting hurt... AGAIN ... I won't fault Thibs for leaving Rose in the game. He's fresher than any of the starters and needed to get his flow back.

No matter what he is done for at least the 1st round maybe more

But we all know what just happened and it's over for him and our chances

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Dude is always getting hurt!! Can't believe he was still in the game at the time!!!

One season of injuries does not mean your always getting hurt. Cats are so silly at times. He only missed 6 games before this year I don't think that's injury prone.
I am referring to this year...

Back
Top Bottom