'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by amel223

As mad as I am about Rose getting hurt... AGAIN ... I won't fault Thibs for leaving Rose in the game. He's fresher than any of the starters and needed to get his flow back.

he looked good out there before the injury, almost had a triple double... plus had the whole rest of this series to get all his flow backNO good reason to have him in at that point in the game

looks like he put his leg into valgus angulation. This can result in injury to the MCL, ACL and medial meniscus. This is called the unhappy triad injury and the classic example is someone falling on the outside part (lateral) aspect of the someone's knee.

Lets hope its just a strain and not a tear.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

I think Rose and the FO will start to question him, out of emotion I would even go as far to say this is one of the reasons why he hasn't been extended, a knee injury that could've been prevented and this is some of the reason why we've been so injured, playing starters in blow outs or games that don't matter, this is one the reasons why other stars don't want to come here
laugh.gif
 Please
No one had any complaints until he got hurt. 

1.They were starting to creep back into it

2. Rose was still playing to get his rhythm back...he was the one attacking the rim

dude everyone in chicagos been questioning thibs about leaving starters in late, playing too many minutes etc going back to 2 seasons ago

If this had been in the 2nd quarter, people would have been blaming the training staff. People always want to have a scapegoat when the reality is it was a freak accident. 

At the end of the day, I put my trust in the reigning coach of the year instead of these fickle fans. 

laugh.gif
 Please
No one had any complaints until he got hurt. 

1.They were starting to creep back into it

2. Rose was still playing to get his rhythm back...he was the one attacking the rim

dude everyone in chicagos been questioning thibs about leaving starters in late, playing too many minutes etc going back to 2 seasons ago

If this had been in the 2nd quarter, people would have been blaming the training staff. People always want to have a scapegoat when the reality is it was a freak accident. 

At the end of the day, I put my trust in the reigning coach of the year instead of these fickle fans. 

so you think it was a good coaching decision by thibs to have rose in with 1:30 left and up 12 in the first game of the playoffs?

The title of that just made my stomach drop... %%!% what y'all saying this is on Thibs. Up 12 with 1:30 to go and he's been suffering nagging injuries you TAKE HIM OUT!

*+%+*!! Idiot
30t6p3b.gif

Did we change trainers this year or something? Why was he #%*##@+ Iron Man the first 3 years of his career and now he's getting all these injuries left and right?

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

looks like he put his leg into valgus angulation. This can result in injury to the MCL, ACL and medial meniscus. This is called the unhappy triad injury and the classic example is someone falling on the outside part (lateral) aspect of the knee.

yup terrible triad... with the speed he was going and the quick jump stop, so much force id be shocked if one of those 3 isnt torn... just hoping its not the acl

looks like he put his leg into valgus angulation. This can result in injury to the MCL, ACL and medial meniscus. This is called the unhappy triad injury and the classic example is someone falling on the outside part (lateral) aspect of the knee.

laugh.gif
too many big words.. i have no idea what you said... anyways, hoep dude gets better... if we see yall in the ECF, i want yall at the healthiest...

yup terrible triad... with the speed he was going and the quick jump stop, so much force id be shocked if one of those 3 isnt torn... just hoping its not the acl
I think the best hope is that he just sprained his MCL.

so you think it was a good coaching decision by thibs to have rose in with 1:30 left and up 12 in the first game of the playoffs?
Like Rip said in the press conference, you don't give teams any confidence or mental edge in the playoffs. It was a freak accident. I'm not discussing this any further though, you have your opinion, I have mine. 

Hard to say the prognosis Depends on the severity of the sprain. Have to wait for the MRI results and also based on physical exam.

best case scenario...deep sprain and you sit Rose for the remainder of the first round.....Bulls will beat Philly without Rose....second round...if Bulls play Boston...you play Rose if he's a go....if Bulls play Atlanta, then you rest Rose for the remainder of the second round or have Watson start and put Rose on the bench...

if it's a MCL/ACL tear....then what the hell: let's try to have a deeper playoff run than the 93-94 Bulls

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Bulls fans turning on Tibs now lol.

I'll gladly take him in Memphis as a coach.

Bulls calling a spade a spade... It was a studid decision to have him in up 12 with a minute to play.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Bulls fans turning on Tibs now lol.

I'll gladly take him in Memphis as a coach.

Bulls calling a spade a spade... It was a studid decision to have him in up 12 with a minute to play.

this & 
Originally Posted by amel223

I actually really think that we can go two rounds without Rose... but after that, we'd need him. 

that

I dislike your team, but love Rose.. this is a damn shame.

I still probably wouldn't wish an injury like this on my worst enemy.. well maybe because it's Paul Pierce.. but still. This sucks for Rose, the Bulls, your fans, and the NBA

Back
Top Bottom