'12 Bulls

These boys looking bad now my 6ers friends going to be harassing me we need to get it together. Boozer is a dang plug!!!

Getting Washed... Very Cool

indifferent.gif

No effort whatsoever. No one even trying to guard the paint.

It really concerns me we've lost to the best teams in the East...Hawks, Heat, Pacers, and now the Sixers are humiliating us. We need Dwight or JR.

The only good thing I can say is that we have lost all them games on the road. Asik hands are made of F$#&$(@ stone

meh

rip and deng need to get as close to 100% before they see the court again...dont really give a damb bout anything else until a month out of 2nd season

Can we relax please?

We haven't had Rip or Deng, that's kind of a big deal. As good as Rose is, he's not the reason we won 62 games last year, this team is pretty mediocre when 2 starters are missing.

We've had as many injuries as possible and we'll still be in 1st place after tonight.

We've lost 1 game this season with all 5 starters playing.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Package deal- Hotel and roundtrip flight to NY, plus tickets to Bulls vs Knicks Sunday, April 8th at noon in the Garden - $600 per person, $300 deposit due ASAP...inbox me if you are interested.

seat locations are not available at this time but I would guess they are 300 level seats considering the hotel and plane tickets are included.

The direct e-mail is pasted below....

RED WES EXPRESS
PRESENTS
Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks
Sunday April 8, 2012 1:00PM
At Historical Madison Square Garden
New York City
$600.00 per person: Based on dbl occupancy
*Includes 2 Night Hotel Accommodations, Roundtrip Airfare and Game Ticket

Depart Chicago: Friday April 6
Return Chicago: Sunday April 8

Payment Schedule
$300 - Due: February 4, 2012
$100 - Due: February 20, 2012
$200 -Due: March 17, 2012
No Refunds
*Visa/MasterCard Accepted
*3% Service Fee
Make Checks Payable to: Felix Harper
Mail Payments to: PO Box 6431, Aurora, IL 60598-0431
(708) 212 -3830
Felix_1stchoiceofficials@yahoo.com

Damn, that's a great deal.

We over rate this team. Without Deng we are garbage. No heart and no !%!#%*+ hustel. Complete *@!$.

Bad loss tonight. No effort to get loose balls. We are a better team than we showed tonight, but tonight was inexcusable.

Personally i would rather get JR than Dwight.

Gotta do better just gotta do better
30t6p3b.gif

boozer's defense is getting worse and worse by the game

Originally Posted by jmause3

Bad loss tonight. No effort to get loose balls. We are a better team than we showed tonight, but tonight was inexcusable.

Personally i would rather get JR than Dwight.

Gotta do better just gotta do better
30t6p3b.gif

boozer's defense is getting worse and worse by the game
Bold I agree with 100 esp #5 sucker self

And by no means am i giving us a pass, but this is one of those games that every team is going to have. Miami just blew a 20 point lead to the Bucks. Nobody is going to be able to bring it every night. We play 5 games in 7 days in the middle of a 9 game road trip
sick.gif
games like this are going to happen this season.

Its a disappointing loss but we all knew there would be games like this this year. We are getting every teams best shot, every PG wants to prove themselves against Derrick. Lets get in the playoffs healthy and hit our stride then. Lets relax a little bit fellas we are 18-6
laugh.gif

Watching CP3 and Griffin operate makes me further believe we need Dwight. Miami would have no one to match up with us in the post and they run the risk of Rose penetrating if they double Howard. Dwight would also body them on the boards. And I haven't even gotten to defense yet.

I wouldn't mind Dwight if it meant just ridding of Noah and Asik/Boozer(yeah right) but giving up like half the team for him I'm good. We win a chip I'll take that back lol

30t6p3b.gif
  @ Booz and Noah....S#it is getting tired.

Games like these are bound to happen with this crazy schedule we just need to get healthy by April and well be fine.

Now lets go up to NY and take our frustrations out on those BUMS!

Originally Posted by SLP Product

30t6p3b.gif
  @ Booz and Noah....S#it is getting tired.

Games like these are bound to happen with this crazy schedule we just need to get healthy by April and well be fine.

Now lets go up to NY and take our frustrations out on those BUMS!

all of this. i might go to the game tonight

76ers are no joke, they're a good team and outplayed us. It pisses me off to see Deng not playing with the same injury as Kobe, and Kobe has it on his SHOOTING hand. RIP's been getting hurt a little too much for my liking too. Bench mob was cutting the lead but they couldn't handle the constant attack.

Injuries are part of the game. Doesn't matter who is on the court. What i do know is that the bulls are .500 against winning teams. That worries me. With a short season and brtual schedule, this team still has a long ways to go. Bulls need and additional piece or 2. THAT IS CLEAR.

I know some of you are saying "don't worry" "we are 18-6", but we are not rebounding from our losses as well as we were. Prevoiously, we were winning at least 4 in a row after a loss. Now we are winning every other game. I'm honestly concerned about tonights game vs Knicks because we won't have Deng to guard Melo.

It also bothers me that we have lost to four teams that will be in the playoffs (in the east) including one at home to a division rival.

Soleman, that is one of my old coworkers from my CTA days...and the zip pulls up Aurora in Google. Legit he is.

Thibs has got to embarrass the $)(#@ out of Boozer in front of the whole team. It's one thing if you're bad at defense, it's a whole other story if you're flat out lazy and not putting out the effort, especially in Thibs system. Those office talks are not working. Put this bum on full blast and stop protecting him.

Back
Top Bottom