'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by az5950

Focus on 9-3, little buddy.

The only game we might not be favored in for the upcoming season is @ Va Tech
Oops, I didn't realize that!  I apologize, FSU will obviously go 11-1 because they win all of the games they're favored in.

That how they bait you in. Gotta love ACC football.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dudes out West aint gon be able to touch Agholor, he gon be on that D-Jac/Black Mamba shht, probably why he went out there....Im not buying him ballin out as an SEC back, period. _ outta here wit that one Gunna.

salt1.jpg

Originally Posted by Statis22

The only game we might not be favored in for the upcoming season is @ Va Tech
Oops, I didn't realize that!  I apologize, FSU will obviously go 11-1 because they win all of the games they're favored in.

Who the hell asked you?

Ohio Athlete Ross Douglas verbally commits to Penn State tonite as well.

Bill Obrien getting that momentum rolling.

Who the hell asked you?

Clemson should win at least 10 games this year.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Dudes out West aint gon be able to touch Agholor, he gon be on that D-Jac/Black Mamba shht, probably why he went out there....Im not buying him ballin out as an SEC back, period. _ outta here wit that one Gunna.

salt1.jpg
Clearly, 
laugh.gif

Seminole talk... 
laugh.gif

Ya'll fools think they are going to line up Agholor in the I-Formation and run a "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense, 
laugh.gif

USC offense is going to be a problem next year, believe that, six months and counting... "Can't Wait!"

Dillon Baxter,
30t6p3b.gif
, kid has talent but heart pumps kool aid.

Spring practice starts Monday, 
smokin.gif

It's good to see these athletes come out West to play offensive positions, where their skills can be showcased under creative offenses instead of the predictable "led footed", no decent NFL QB producing SEC.

Spoiler [+]
I'm aware that the SEC +%##! out an NFL QB once in a blue moon.
laugh.gif

Fun fact: Since 1998, there have been 11 QBs taken with the top overall pick. Of those 11, six came from an SEC school (Cam, Stafford, JaMarcus, Eli, Tim Couch, Peyton).

Not trying to argue with you or anything, Iron Man. I was just looking at stuff from past drafts and thought that was interesting.

That's the "blue moon" I was referring to (Manning bro's, Cam and Stafford)
Hard to put value in that "fun" fact.  I like Cam think he is going to be great, the Manning bro's are once in a lifetime talent, Stafford is doing well.  
No one saw Tim Couch imploding the way he did, however JaMarcus Russell had no business being a top pick.  Bless Al Davis' looney heart for that one, 'cause Russell had "bust" written all over him.  Remember talking about that here when it happened.

It's two years old and a little dated but it has some pretty solid info:

http://draftmetrics.com/files/HISTORICALREVIEWQBS.pdf

Offense and QB play is valued on the west coast (Pac 12) just like defense is valued in the south (SEC).  QB play is better.  

Who the hell asked you?

smile.gif
They have the skill players but I just cant see it happening this year...possibly in 2013 though...because I believe they replace 4 starters on the O-Line...and still have to replace Brandon Thompson, Remy Moore, and Andre Branch on the d-line

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

salt1.jpg
Clearly, 
laugh.gif

Seminole talk... 
laugh.gif

Ya'll fools think they are going to line up Agholor in the I-Formation and run a "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense, 
laugh.gif

USC offense is going to be a problem next year, believe that, six months and counting... "Can't Wait!"

Dillon Baxter,
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

It's good to see these athletes come out West to play offensive positions, where their skills can be showcased under creative offenses instead of the predictable "led footed", no decent NFL QB producing SEC.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

USC has a favorable schedule this year, and a great chance to go to a BCS bowl, their main competition this year should be Oregon...but if they do make it to a BCS bowl, I would expect them to get smoked, if they play someone in the SEC or FSU....defense still wins Championships, and USC's defense should be good, but I'm not sure if good enough to win a National Title, just because of depth, and  them only being able to have 75 scholarship players

salt1.jpg
Clearly, 
laugh.gif

Seminole talk... 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dillon Baxter,
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

USC has a favorable schedule this year, and a great chance to go to a BCS bowl, their main competition this year should be Oregon...but if they do make it to a BCS bowl, I would expect them to get smoked, if they play someone in the SEC or FSU....defense still wins Championships, and USC's defense should be good, but I'm not sure if good enough to win a National Title, just because of depth, and  them only being able to have 75 scholarship players

What are you basing any of these assumptions on... we'll get smoked if we play anyone in the SEC o FSU...?
laugh.gif
  What?

Dre I hope the Nole's go 4 and 8.

Hard to put value in that "fun" fact.
There's not supposed to be any value in it, hence the "fun fact" tag. Like I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you, I just found that interesting.

Cincy DB Coach Kerry Coombs to O$U. He was big in recruiting the tri-state area (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana) because he was a really successful high school coach at a school in Cincy (Colerain). Not like OSU needs any help locking down this area, though. Hope we get a strong hire to replace him.

dude. hes gonna be a TZR like mamba is on oregon. relax.
You gotta understand, he just wants what's best for him.  Cardo made eye contact with him after one of his games. 
nerd.gif

Who the hell asked you?

smile.gif
Not happening.  NewbieNole who came into this thread like he was invited actually summed up why.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Now why would you ever say such a thing?!?!
I hope y'all go 3-9.  Wins over Murray State, Savannah State and Miami.  SWAG.

^They aint beatin' NO team out of Georgia.
ef0269f3a4295ca53358ff98125cef7b23600bdd.jpg

-EDIT-

Just checked F$U schedule 
sick.gif
 ya'll following that Urban Meyer Gaytor format too ehh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol this is all just friendly discussion, no salt...I'm an FSU fan, but I'm not a homer...with every argument, I give some validity as to why I feel that way.

Like I said I like USC's chances of making a bcs game because of their favorable schedule, the thing is if they will be able to beat Oregon twice, since Oregon will likely be the favorites in the other division...USC's defense was good but not great, and the thing I look forward to seeing is if they can take the next step, since they will start feeling the effects of the sanctions this year....and also who will replace Matt Kalil to protect Barkley's blindside whether it be Kevin Graf or Aundrey Walker

^They aint beatin' NO team out of Georgia.
ef0269f3a4295ca53358ff98125cef7b23600bdd.jpg

-EDIT-

Just checked F$U schedule 
sick.gif
 ya'll following that Urban Meyer Gaytor format too ehh

Thats the SEC championship format...lol, look @ their's and Alabama's schedule from the past few years...lol
The BCS stopped incorporating strength of schedule back in 04' so no need to play unnecessary out of conference games....oh and shoutouts to UGA for not having to play Bama or LSU for the 2nd straight year in a row...lol, yall are my pick to win the SEC East 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

FSU plays Murray State, Savannah State(sub for WVU who backed out of the game), Florida and USF OOC.
UGA plays GSU, G-Tech, FAU and Buffalo
Bama plays Michigan, WKU, FAU and Western Carolina OOC

The difference between each schools OOC games is minimal @ best Cardo
pimp.gif

dude. hes gonna be a TZR like mamba is on oregon. relax.
You gotta understand, he just wants what's best for him.  Cardo made eye contact with him after one of his games. 
nerd.gif

Who the hell asked you?

smile.gif
Not happening.  NewbieNole who came into this thread like he was invited actually summed up why.

It was a joke, hence the awesomeness of ACC football.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom