'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

God I hate Nick Saban. I knew we were in trouble yesterday. The dude closest to Korren who has had a pic of him in his sig and said for like the past year and a half not to worry, said it was gonna be a fight between VT and Bama, and wasn't confident at all all of a sudden
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kid visited VT FIFTEEN times and his parents have season tickets and we still don't get him.
laugh.gif
I can't say I blame him though, Bama has two MNC in the last few years and a much better track record of putting DL in the league, even though he's not a great fit in the 3-4 IMO.

Still a decent class with Caleb and Ekanem.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

God I hate Nick Saban. I knew we were in trouble yesterday. The dude closest to Korren who has had a pic of him in his sig and said for like the past year and a half not to worry, said it was gonna be a fight between VT and Bama, and wasn't confident at all all of a sudden
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kid visited VT FIFTEEN times and his parents have season tickets and we still don't get him.
laugh.gif
I can't say I blame him though, Bama has two MNC in the last few years and a much better track record of putting DL in the league, even though he's not a great fit in the 3-4 IMO.

Still a decent class with Caleb and Ekanem.

and then Saban steals DLineman Dalvin Tomlinson from GTech
laugh.gif

Bama has signed 35 MORE players over the past 5 years than UGA...how does that happen, thats an extra class and a half
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

josh dawson flips from vandy to uga
laugh.gif
that's been expected though. When he signed, we knew if UGA ever offered, he'd be gone. Better fit there for him

WOW....Best of lucK DGB but you'll be at the bottom of the SEC for the next 4 years...YES I HAVE SOUR GRAPES

Back
Top Bottom