'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

wont be soon before long tho

sorry, but i had to share this here.  !## has this dude cardo been smoking this past month? dude went from drug free to who knows what.

the sh!# he's been saying doesn't even make sense anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

sorry, but i had to share this here.  !## has this dude cardo been smoking this past month? dude went from drug free to who knows what.

laugh.gif
He was just inspired by Maroon 5 right there.  
Well, that plus his Sober December or No Drugs December lasted about a day.  Dude started threads in the Music forum and in General, all serious about it and everyone else was like, "No drinking or smoking during Christmas and New Year's? You must be out of your damn mind" and then on December 2nd Cardo posted, "Man, I'm high as !#%% right now and I've got some serious questions...how do they get the cream inside a twinkie?  What really happens to our souls when we die, when we're no longer a physical being?  Is it really not gay if you don't make eye contact?
nerd.gif
 Please respond"

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif
Well, that plus his Sober December or No Drugs December lasted about a day.  Dude started threads in the Music forum and in General, all serious about it and everyone else was like, "No drinking or smoking during Christmas and New Year's? You must be out of your damn mind" and then on December 2nd Cardo posted, "Man, I'm high as !#%% right now and I've got some serious questions...how do they get the cream inside a twinkie?  What really happens to our souls when we die, when we're no longer a physical being?  Is it really not gay if you don't make eye contact?
nerd.gif
 Please respond"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Purchased tickets for Mich/Bama yesterday... Any UT/TCU fans have thoughts on where to stay? I've heard Fort Worth over Dallas. 
Ft. Worth is better IMO but it depends on what you are looking for. If you are going to stay in Ft. Worth, stay in downtown. Probably a 20 min. drive to the stadium. There are alot of bars and restaurants downtown.

ScarsOrScabs wrote:
Nako XL wrote:
10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 Please respond"

For me it was when he said Georgia and Dynasty in the same sentence that I thought he was going thru some things.  Like large amounts of coke or something.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 Please respond"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Corn Elder's highlights are dumb.

first time in a lomg time ive seen 6 hs players from the state of tennessee in the rivals 250.

yooo how tall is Will Likely? he looks like hes 5'5

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Tyrone Swoopes is gonna make a hell of a TE
I think he's going to need a pretty good QB coach at the next level to avoid having to make that move. He's one hell of an athlete, but I'm not sure he's a 5-star QB right now (though I guess he's definitely there if you factor in potential). He's not a very polished passer at all. Then again, neither were guys like Vince Young and Cam Newton...and those are the guys almost everyone compares Swoopes to. He's going to be living under that Vince Young shadow for a while...I think he'll come off the board as soon as he gets that Texas offer this weekend.

6'5" 220 lbs, 4.6 40 time as a junior QB in high school is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Tyrone Swoopes is gonna make a hell of a TE
I think he's going to need a pretty good QB coach at the next level to avoid having to make that move. He's one hell of an athlete, but I'm not sure he's a 5-star QB right now (though I guess he's definitely there if you factor in potential). He's not a very polished passer at all. Then again, neither were guys like Vince Young and Cam Newton...and those are the guys almost everyone compares Swoopes to. He's going to be living under that Vince Young shadow for a while...I think he'll come off the board as soon as he gets that Texas offer this weekend.

6'5" 220 lbs, 4.6 40 time as a junior QB in high school is
sick.gif

Cody Glenn redux IMO

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Rivals eventually gives out more 5* don't they?
Yeah a lot more. They usually only start out with a couple. They'll add more once they see kids in camp and senior seasons.

Does anyone know where online you could find 2012 Nike style sheet for NCAA logo tees?

[h1]Jordan Jefferson questions game plan[/h1]

ESPN.com news services

LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson believes the major reason the Tigers suffered the first shutout in BCS title game history, losing to Alabama in a 21-0 rout Jan. 9, is because of the offensive game plan.

We have great (wide receivers) and sometimes we just wonder why we don't use those guys. But we're not the one calling the plays. We still have to go out and execute what the coaches and coordinators are calling. We can't complain as players, but sometimes we do question that.

Looks like Kenneth Bynum isn't flipping to the Vols barring a last minute change of heart. Only losing Norfleet in the entire class.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom