'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ice Harris gonna mess around and send all 3 of his sons to Miami. Thats crazy. Treon Harris is a beast.
happy.gif

I have no idea who you are talkin about tho, but it sounds nice so far. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ice Harris gonna mess around and send all 3 of his sons to Miami. Thats crazy. Treon Harris is a beast.
happy.gif

I have no idea who you are talkin about tho, but it sounds nice so far. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ice Harris is the head coach at Booker T. Washington HS in Miami. 2 of his sons have already went to Miami. Tim Jr. ran track and his other son is Brandon Harris.

Spoiler [+]
greg_carr_crazy_tipped_pass_to_self_medium.jpg

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Now there is another Harris coming down the pipeline @ BTW.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Looks like Kenneth Bynum isn't flipping to the Vols barring a last minute change of heart. Only losing Norfleet in the entire class.
pimp.gif
yeah, about that....
Bynum just faxed his LOI to knoxville

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Looks like Kenneth Bynum isn't flipping to the Vols barring a last minute change of heart. Only losing Norfleet in the entire class.
pimp.gif
yeah, about that....
Bynum just faxed his LOI to knoxville

The stepfather stole the show with this one. The day I said that it was expected that he was going to announce for Cincy the next day.

Originally Posted by CP1708

happy.gif

I have no idea who you are talkin about tho, but it sounds nice so far.�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ice Harris is the head coach at Booker T. Washington HS in Miami. 2 of his sons have already went to Miami. Tim Jr. ran track and his other son is Brandon Harris.

Spoiler [+]
greg_carr_crazy_tipped_pass_to_self_medium.jpg

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Now there is another Harris coming down the pipeline @ BTW.

Pretty sure that play didn't count lol

I expected better hire than that from CLK

U should ask the Kentucky fans what they think of tee moreso than me.

I thought Kentucky had better production before he got there. Im not positive tho.

Didn't Tee respond to a question from the media about his WRs dropping passes with " I dunno, I played QB"

Aaron?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I expected better hire than that from CLK

U should ask the Kentucky fans what they think of tee moreso than me.

I thought Kentucky had better production before he got there. Im not positive tho.

Didn't Tee respond to a question from the media about his WRs dropping passes with " I dunno, I played QB"

Aaron?

came in here just for this, i still laugh at that vid... our recievers have sucked.  see Aaron Boyd.

lemme say this about Tee, tho... our receivers did suck, but so did our QB play, and so did our offensive line, and so did our running game. you get the picture, right? so there's blame to go all around. I did like Tee in the recruiting aspect... it seems that kids were always talking about him and the two classes that have came in while he was here have been above UK football standards. Yes, I know, that's not saying much, you a-holes.

eek.gif
Is that right that 82 players from TCU failed Patterson's drug test? Yikes.

All signs point to Ed Pope being the recruit responsible for Patterson deciding to drug test the team. I've never liked TCU that much so that gets a
pimp.gif
from me if true (especially with his switch to TAMU)...but then again, TCU is probably the team I'll pull for from the Big 12, so
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
is the ncaa gonna touch this tcu situation or are they gonna sit back until its shown that pachall traded coke for tribal tattoos?

Big visit weekend for Michigan. Tulley-Tillman, Taco Charlton, and Jake Butt most notable names. Charlton and Butt might be on commit watch. Bosch and Poccic also coming. Kenton Gibbs and David Dawson from Cass both may get offers.

Originally Posted by tmay407

eek.gif

All signs point to Ed Pope being the recruit responsible for Patterson deciding to drug test the team. I've never liked TCU that much so that gets a
pimp.gif
from me if true (especially with his switch to TAMU)...but then again, TCU is probably the team I'll pull for from the Big 12, so
30t6p3b.gif
82?! Jesus.

That's like 98% of the roster, lol. I know FB players get high and whatnot, but damn.

tmay, Statis, Dirk, if y'all got any eligibility left you might wanna take a trip up there. Might be able to get some tick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

eek.gif

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Thats what one "drug dealer" said to an undercover cop. Can it be trusted? Who knows. We will never know. TCU doesn't have to release the results of that test. Its not good though.

And yes, it was Pope. He went to a party up here where there was alot of drugs and whatnot. Didnt like it. Told Patterson.

Im still worried about Pachall. He is best friends and roommates with Tanner Brock. I was told Pachall was arrested but not charged because they didnt have him selling to the undercover, only possession which wouldnt surprise me. Not sure how true it is, but that came from a guy I trust.

Well I remember Mike Crabtree's roommate got busted for dealing Coke and Crabtree didnt get in any trouble. So maybe the same thing happens here.

Back
Top Bottom