'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Goodnight, Petrino.

I dont know why Petrino would do a presser, just to lie about it?

I dont like Bobby Petrino at all, he seems like a prick  but I dont think Arkansas will or should fire him. Its the SEC and its win at all costs. Arkansas went to some pretty big time bowl games the past 2 years( Cotton and Sugar) and what big time proven coaches are you gonna get at this time? If you fire him, all you do is write yourself a ticket to medicority for the next 4 years. Lousiville kept Rick Pitno and its paid off for them. Basically they should keep Petrino on paid leave til the end of the semester and use it as one strike against him( basically he loses one of the 2 medicore seasons, coaches typically get before they're fired)

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Jacoby Brisket
laugh.gif

Nat Moore is So Horrible!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son where you been? pledging or some @#*#?

Hearing Bobby will may resign Monday, even though he has the support of the big wigs.

Sounds like a Tiger Woods situation.

Apparently we had our first open scrimmage today. Sounds like its gonna be a looong year for the offense, word to Virginia Tech offenses pretty much every year. ELEVEN sacks given up today in an 80 play scrimmage, and that was without any of the starting LBs playing
laugh.gif

LT bout to have a down year with no protection and nobody to throw it to, and I heard we're trying to run more no huddle/uptempo and pistol sets this year so I'm sure that will be a total disaster with Bryan Stinespring and Mike O'Cain in charge of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Avery Johnson wants to get out ot LSU already... maybe to UM...
nerd.gif

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie yo

@TakenaDukie: @AveryAj2......a

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie I'm coming man do the WR coach still want me?

@TakenaDukie: @AveryAj2 yea but its gonna b a while b4 u can really enroll

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie how long?

@TakenaDukie: @AveryAj2: he said jan next year

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie damn

@TakenaDukie: @AveryAj2: so talk it over with ya ppls n c what they think you kno we want u

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie but how?

@TakenaDukie: @AveryAj2: how what???

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie how would I have to sit out a year?

@TakenaDukie: @AveryAj2 idk just ask around and see what's up....ask ya high school coach

@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie ight"
@AveryAj2: @TakenaDukie Wat up man i made a lot of fone calls last nite man it's looking good man

@AveryAj2: The U is really back

@AveryAj2: Let's win it All

@AveryAj2: The U Baby http://t.co/pTaHse3G

@AveryAj2: I have to do wats best for me i need the rock in my hands

@AveryAj2: Avery Johnson and Duke Johnson come on man if you a Johnson you RAW!!!

Been talking to Duke on twitter and sounds like he has to wait to January to enroll. 

Just took a small hiatus. 
laugh.gif

Joe Mathis really enjoyed his time at Michigan. Said he was gonna commit but it wouldn't be fair to the other schools recruiting him. We'll see in a week or so after he has time to think about it.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Joe Mathis really enjoyed his time at Michigan. Said he was gonna commit but it wouldn't be fair to the other schools recruiting him. We'll see in a week or so after he has time to think about it.

If the grades are in line, he will be a Trojan.

Yea. Most kids say things like that after they visit that's why I'll see what he's saying in a week.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Goodnight, Petrino.

I dont like Bobby Petrino at all, he seems like a prick  but I dont think Arkansas will or should fire him. Its the SEC and its win at all costs. Arkansas went to some pretty big time bowl games the past 2 years( Cotton and Sugar) and what big time proven coaches are you gonna get at this time? If you fire him, all you do is write yourself a ticket to medicority for the next 4 years. Lousiville kept Rick Pitno and its paid off for them. Basically they should keep Petrino on paid leave til the end of the semester and use it as one strike against him( basically he loses one of the 2 medicore seasons, coaches typically get before they're fired)

It would be different if it was some random waitress JO like Petino had sloppy in its own right) but Petrino actually gave this woman a job. The big wigs at UA got everything they need to fire him, question is WILL they actually do it.

So Avery to Da U? Him and Tracy Howard, the two ppl you said were overrated , lol Golden trolling you

Still think both are slightly overrated but I will gladly eat crow. 
laugh.gif
 FTR I'm still not sold on Avery Johnson but I think Howard will be good but not great.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Goodnight, Petrino.

It would be different if it was some random waitress JO like Petino had sloppy in its own right) but Petrino actually gave this woman a job. The big wigs at UA got everything they need to fire him, question is WILL they actually do it.
Athletic Director Jeff Long doesn't want to fire him. He is trying his best to keep that man.
Hard to get rid of a coach that made you a BCS contender in 4 years after Reverend Nutt left the cupboard empty. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Yup, I wouldn't even think twice about him if I was a UM fan.  If he has the grades, he's going to SC; if he doesn't have the grades, he's not going to qualify at UM either.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Statis22

Athletic Director Jeff Long doesn't want to fire him. He is trying his best to keep that man.
Hard to get rid of a coach that made you a BCS contender in 4 years after Reverend Nutt left the cupboard empty. 
30t6p3b.gif

drago-ifhedieshedies.jpg

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Yup, I wouldn't even think twice about him if I was a UM fan.  If he has the grades, he's going to SC; if he doesn't have the grades, he's not going to qualify at UM either.
At least he said nice things about us.

Possible new TCU helmet for this season. Could be used in a big game

tcuhelmetnew201201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom