'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

They should have went with black pants and a matte finish on the helmet. I feel like if you're going to have an alternate helmet it should always have a matte finish.

In that Vols video, is that Bray and Hunter or Rodgers?

Bray and Hunter

And wow @ Kennard going out for the season. Big loss.

Injuries/Depth the only thing that can/will hurt USC this year. Starting off early :smh:

And yeah, Gators secondary going to be stupid....hopefully Matt Elam bolts after this year. VH3 gonna come in and Janoris Jenkins somebody.....dude gonna lock down a starting spot freshman year

Kendall Fuller set to announce on Saturday @ Gridiron Kings...I swear to God he better not pick Clemson :smh: I know they had Ms. South Carolina working on him on that last visit though :lol:

Miss St got new unis today too :smh: Adidas is giving errbody new unis except the Vols. I'd love to see them do something with our checkerboard pattern as an alternate jersey

So if a kid from PSU transfers to another school, he will not count against the scholly numbers for 2012-2013 AND 2013-2014 ? Or just 2012-13. Some people are saying its for both years

So if a kid from PSU transfers to another school, he will not count against the scholly numbers for 2012-2013 AND 2013-2014 ? Or just 2012-13. Some people are saying its for both years
i think its just for the 12-13 season.. which is why people are *****in about USC been able to take the RB when they are on scantions

I heard just for 12-13 also. 

Ohio State has its friday night lights camp tonight. 

:pimp:

The next step in piffery will be announced soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they were Roshe Runs. I asked if they were cleats because, well with Oregon you just never know.

Gunna, you see Tennessee's biggest donor is about to buy the Cleveland Browns? If this goes down I wonder how much his contributions are going to drop down by each year...

Antone Exum setting himself up to look really bad. Dude's calling out Calvin Johnson and Chad Johnson on twitter talking bout he's the best CB in college. :smh:

Antone Exum Jr. ‏@IAmSwag1
@bigplaycj: 1. Yoo I heard you're the NFL's best?? Well I want to do one on ones to prove it!! I'm colleges best corner. Just a friendly

@TM7_Era: 1. Im the best DB in the country. Will prove it this season. No more "best db" tweets. And Tech has the best db unit in the land!

@ochocinco Look. I'm calling you out in front of the world. I want to do one on ones with you, televised. I'm the best corner. You supposed to be the best wide-out doing it. But I'll change your perspective on that haha. Like your game, but I want to see where you at.

Dude has never even played a snap at CB in a real game :lol:

Can't wait for CFB to get back. I'm hyped up to see what Larry Fedora can do with our program. The switch to a spread offense and 4-2-5 defense should be very interesting.

EDIT- And can anyone help me out on trying to log back in with my old name? I tried typing it in and also my old e-mail but for whatever reason it didn't work. 

Last edited:
Gunna, you see Tennessee's biggest donor is about to buy the Cleveland Browns? If this goes down I wonder how much his contributions are going to drop down by each year...

I saw.

I Dont know how it will effect.

I think donations may increase.

NFL = Money maker.

Back
Top Bottom