'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

When buddy grabbed his meat after thinking about the rape.... Whoa.

That bathroom scene legit almost made me vomit. Especially the quick show of blood at the end of the mop.

Was ready for little buddy to let the choppa sing like Jodeci, but of all people, CLAY talked him out of it?! That's lazy writing.

Looks like we'll see where this goes
Katherine Langford(Hannah) already stated she's done playing Hannah if the show goes forward

'13 Reasons Why' Renewed for Season 3 at Netflix
Netflix is going back to high school (again).

The streaming giant has renewed controversial teen drama 13 Reasons Why for a third season. Season three will consist of another run of 13 episodes and return in 2019. Production will resume later this year.

The core cast, including Dylan Minnette (Clay), Miles Heizer (Alex) and Alisha Boe (Jessica), among others — are all expected to return. Breakout star Katherine Langford, who played Hannah and whose suicide was the focal point of the series, announced after season two dropped that she would not return.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/13-reasons-why-renewed-season-3-at-netflix-1117619

Still kinda surreal that they film most of everything in my city. Monets, the bridge, to the waterfront, back alley ways, and the Movie theaters. WIld. They also filmed the Bumbleebee movie here. It's kinda crazy to know that 13 reasons won't be about hannah anymore. But I guess the show must go on.

Just wrapped up S2

I feel less?...bad for Hannah, idk...Blay was simping like crazy

Bry and Monty gotta go fam

I know szn 2 was all over the place
francis.png
but I'm still in

I'm not sure I can even finish this season (3), this new narrator (Ani) the writers are cramming down our throats is super annoying. I gotta take a break for a while at the least, 5 episodes in BTW. Is it just me? Or anyone else feeling the same?

I was out after season 2 last episode when they're making implications about video games and violence. I get it, but nah.

I'm not sure I can even finish this season (3), this new narrator (Ani) the writers are cramming down our throats is super annoying. I gotta take a break for a while at the least, 5 episodes in BTW. Is it just me? Or anyone else feeling the same?

After 1 episode I’m tired of her .... like where the hell she come out from
Lol

Chloe so damn fine. Same without Jess.

Would love to see them scissor on my boy Bruce’s corpse

Talk about poetic justice

Season one was great
Season two was terrible
Following the pattern of most Netflix shows I've watched this season will be great.

Back
Top Bottom