'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

So episode 13 is a skip episode. I heard. Like skip it in a bad way.

It's bad, in a bad way.

I guess you could read a spoiler online. Although, since everyone is talking about it you might wanna check it out.

I believe I am on episode 11 or 12. It has been good but not Season 1 good which I understand that very rarely are sequels or accompanying seasons as good as the first.

I will keep watching and finish it off. It has been good enough to hold my attention for the last couple of days.

Should stop at season 2. I personally didn't think it was THAT bad, just felt it could have been shorter...7-8 episodes but I get that that would go against the formula.

Felt that the finale wrapped up the story well and there should not be a 3rd season, but they did release a lot more questions into the air.

-the bathroom scene :sick::sick::sick:
-clay needs help
-smh @ Jessica
-dude getting hard at the rape0]
-why is no one batting an eye at boxer dude dating an underage guy?

Dude they were drinking with adults too. I know they're actors but it still made me laugh

-the bathroom scene :sick::sick::sick:
-clay needs help
-smh @ Jessica
-dude getting hard at the rape0]
-why is no one batting an eye at boxer dude dating an underage guy?

ALL OF THIS.
I was in and out of season 1 while my wife watched but watched season 2 w/ her because an actor who was in one my things said he was on the baseball team. Bruh I feel like season 2 was on some Requiem of a Dream type of depression.
No emojis can ever describe the look I gave my wife when dude grabbed his boner, sippin on a neat whiskey reminiscing about how he raped his gf, on some good ole days steez
that was so unnecessary

That bathroom scene though, might have been the most shocking thing I've ever scene on TV in terms of just comin out of nowhere.
I thought they were just gonna beat dude up, they went 0-a billion in a matter of seconds

Man Just typing this out got me woozy man. It's been a minute since I've had a "WTF did I just watch?" feeling like that

Probably why I didn't mind Solo and actually liked it a lot, because we finished the season sunday night and saw the film 10am monday

Last edited:
Really thought Tyler was gonna hit Clay with the gun, and go inside let that yoppa sing. Would of been crazy.

ALL OF THIS.
I was in and out of season 1 while my wife watched but watched season 2 w/ her because an actor who was in one my things said he was on the baseball team. Bruh I feel like season 2 was on some Requiem of a Dream type of depression.
No emojis can ever describe the look I gave my wife when dude grabbed his boner, sippin on a neat whiskey reminiscing about how he raped his gf, on some good ole days steez
that was so unnecessary

That bathroom scene though, might have been the most shocking thing I've ever scene on TV in terms of just comin out of nowhere.
I thought they were just gonna beat dude up, they went 0-a billion in a matter of seconds

Man Just typing this out got me woozy man. It's been a minute since I've had a "WTF did I just watch?" feeling like that

Probably why I didn't mind Solo and actually liked it a lot, because we finished the season sunday night and saw the film 10am monday

i didnt take tylers bathroom scene THAT bad cuz ive already seen a seen like it in wentworth (which is an AMAZING super saiyan version of Orange is the new black if you havent seen it) but it was still like O_O God DAMN when it happened. it was totally unnecessary to convey the point cuz it was SO brutal. i get that the producer said they took it from a real case, just like bryce getting off mirrors the stanford swimmer case.

the thing about the show is they portray a lot of issues in a real light. which is uncomfortable. like the blonde chick siding with bryce after SEEING what he did. jessica's bum *** not telling the truth on bryce on stand cuz she couldnt bring herself to put herself out there. the mom realizing she failed A LOT for hannah to get to that point. the show showing the other side of the coin that hannah was actually a bully too in some instances and wasnt this angel you felt bad for in the first season. the show does a really good job and portraying duality and reality. which is often uncomfortable

Finished ... still was wack

Clay is head to head with Joffrey as the most annoying character ive ever seen

So Tony always worried about a 3rd strike yet drives the getaway for potential school shooter, yeah ok.

Out of nowhere Jess ready to get it on with Justin, even though like a month ago she could do nothing but reminisce about being raped. All while she was having a makeout session on the dance floor with Alex like 15 min prior.

None of these actors are teenagers (in their 20s) but they all look young and for tv purposes could pass for teens (beisdes the ridiculous tattoos). Yet they couldnt get someone younger to play Cyrus' sister? Chick is 30 irl and looks nothing like a teenager

The whole Skye thing was pretty much a waste of time. Only thing i got from it was Clay is attracted to chicks with mental health issues

What happened to Sherry? Something aint right with that Nina chick.

What is wrong with Alex'as leg? He tried to kill himself with a bullet to the head, so whats with the cane?

We all knew Bryce was gettin off. I was hoping his mom pulled some Clay ish and had a wire on or something. Chloe chick must have been a nobody her underclass years. She ride or die with that status/freebies from being with Bryce

Tyler should have KO'd after the head hit to the sink no? I know why they didnt go there but we basically saw how many portrayed rape scenes and a sodomy scene.

In what world would the prosecution have a witness theyre prepping describe an area curcial to the case and not have the police investigate BEFORE the witness testifies?

I dont see how the Baker's could have won that case against the school even if the tapes were taken at face value.

The fact that the "clubhouse" was on school grounds is :rofl: .. like how?

Finished ... still was wack

What is wrong with Alex'as leg? He tried to kill himself with a bullet to the head, so whats with the cane?

Tyler should have KO'd after the head hit to the sink no? I know why they didnt go there but we basically saw how many portrayed rape scenes and a sodomy scene.

In what world would the prosecution have a witness theyre prepping describe an area curcial to the case and not have the police investigate BEFORE the witness testifies?

I dont see how the Baker's could have won that case against the school even if the tapes were taken at face value.

People with traumatic head injuries often have adverse effects in other places. kind of like having a stroke. they did it to show kids who watch that if you dont succeed in killing yourself, which often happens, you may end up worse off than before. its a good subtle deterrent

yea i can see that argument. at bare minimum hes heavily concussed and in shock instantly

this is very true. i thought it made no sense for them to have the witness describe the plce without having already scoped it out.

bakers couldve won the case. their argument was that the school knew hannah was victimized by another student and did nothing. THAT is fine, in fact it was admitted to. but they muddied the case by turning attention on bryce and when jess and the other blonde chick didnt back up what they said about bryce... it made their case fall apart against the school. they overshot. much like trying the glove on in the oj case. you probably wouldve won if you didnt go for the grand slam

the clubhouse was on school grounds cuz the coach knew about it and offered it to them. they mentioned that very quickly in a scene. and it was the coach who got it put back together before the cops investigated

So episode 13 is a skip episode. I heard. Like skip it in a bad way.

Not just episode 13, but the entire season. So ****ing trash.

Was kinda excited about the potential massacre at the end, but didn't understand why he didn't just go after the guys that raped him.

I mean, it's not that ridiculous. Not saying we were raping chicks or anything, but we definitely had access to an area on campus that was unsupervised. When you're spending ~12+ hours at school, it kind of becomes the most logical place to try and pull that kind of stuff off at.

Was kinda excited about the potential massacre at the end, but didn't understand why he didn't just go after the guys that raped him.

They literally built that plot up the entire season only to have clay somehow talk him out of it at the scene. Clay of all people really ... guess he forgot Clay took pics of him

Not just episode 13, but the entire season. So ****ing trash.

the same reason shooters in real life dont only shoot the people who bullied them or were mean to them. ultimately the shooting is more about showing how powerful they are, moreso than getting revenge on those who wronged them. like i said, the show portrayed some uncomfortable things in a realistic manner. however. i dont think clay wouldve been able to talk him out of it. dude was walking up with AR out. he didnt care if he died at that point

Which Hannah you rolling with?
Goosebumps Hannah
latest

Or

13 reasons Hannah.
K-Langford.jpg

846C7720-DE4A-4F5B-963A-F4DFD2B81BBE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom