13 year old kid wit almost ALL retro Jordans… still needs a few (size 5).. video inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all borderline hilarious...
Kids can't collect Jordan's or rap about em....
Y'all got it...it's y'all world...
Nobody said he CAN'T collect them, just that its unwise to spend so much on shoes when your feet are growing, and that his parents are contributing to his sense of self-importance by buying him all those shoes.

As for his music, you said you're in the music business so you know that its all about personal preference. Since most of us NTers are outside of his target demographic (young kids), you were taking a risk by posting his music for all of us to see. If you're going to put his work out there, you have to expect some criticism. It may be fine for his classmates' music taste, but honestly I haven't heard music from a 13 year old that I've actually liked since the Jackson 5.

Lol yall silly, cool kicks missing a lot though but he gon be reselling like crazy in the next couple of months when that growth spurt hit em.

Not without looking like completely lame posers. Honestly, that kid has no business doing either activity. Complete follower, trying to be hip and popular by imitating what others do when he knows NOTHING about it.

Ok.. S who has the right to rap n wear Js?

Nobody said he CAN'T collect them, just that its unwise to spend so much on shoes when your feet are growing, and that his parents are contributing to his sense of self-importance by buying him all those shoes.

As for his music, you said you're in the music business so you know that its all about personal preference. Since most of us NTers are outside of his target demographic (young kids), you were taking a risk by posting his music for all of us to see. If you're going to put his work out there, you have to expect some criticism. It may be fine for his classmates' music taste, but honestly I haven't heard music from a 13 year old that I've actually liked since the Jackson 5.

Respect

Y'all borderline hilarious...
Kids can't collect Jordan's or rap about em....
Y'all got it...it's y'all world...
infomp.jpg

Trying to be a ****** so hard, lol. Next year all those are wasted, never mind he could sell them though.

He shouted out Flight Club,

You know, if he didn't buy 7 of those kicks he could have a nice TV as opposed to the old tube tv he has... IJS

Lol.. Y'all going in.
OP no one has a problem with dude coppin j's. The problem is that it's blatantly obvious that dude is doing this stuff to be cool. Not because he has a genuine passion for rap and or kicks. And if your really supposed to be promotin dudes music..this isn't really the place.. Majority of ppl on NT are 18-to mid 30's , some even older.. Why would any of us care for a 13 year old from the suburbs? Most of us were lucky to have 1 pair of nice kicks at a time.. And he's flashin mommy n daddy money.

Last edited:
You know, if he didn't buy 7 of those kicks he could have a nice TV as opposed to the old tube tv he has... IJS

If he bought them from flight club more like 3 pair.

Nah 7, they kids sizes remember? You gotta account for that.
You could get a 42" 1080p for like $450 easy nowadays. That's right, probably 3 pairs....
IS THAT RIGHT?! I'm still rocking my 27" 720p Panasonic from 2007. Maybe it's time to upgrade if TV's are that cheap now. I remember paying $900 for this TV and that was a good deal.
46" for $500

http://www.walmart.com/ip/RCA-46-Cl...9660271365237&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

42" for $450 shipped

http://www.buy.com/prod/lg-42lv4400-42-led-hdtv-1080p-120hz/225714736.html

I got my 3D Smart TV 51" Plasma for under $1000 last December. The prices are dropping lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom