#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

wow
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Who do we hate?!? - BOISE STATE!
What do we eat?!? - DONKEY MEAT!

University of Nike: 55
Boise Junior College - 3

Originally Posted by IamSoySauce3

Who do we hate?!? - BOISE STATE!
What do we eat?!? - DONKEY MEAT!

University of Nike: 55
Boise Junior College - 3

how yall squad looking? sorta like yall against NMSU

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I don't think you can definitively say what would have happened had Bryant not gotten injured. It definitely made a difference, but you can't ignore how physically dominant Oregon was running the ball in the 2nd half. You could argue that when Bryant got injured that swung the momentum, but I think it was inevitable that UO would eventually start controlling the ground. They were already moving the ball in the first half but but had a few mistakes here and there that cost them some points.

Basically, you can't flat out argue that Ok. St. would have won had Bryant not gotten injured while completely ignoring how dominant Oregon was in the 2nd half. When you physically impose your will on someone to that extent, that reveals a serious weakness in a team that would have been uncovered eventually no matter the circumstances.

I'm stunned by the stupidness of this post. And I really shouldn't be, because you've made a lot like this. Truly. I'm amazed every single day that you post and nobody calls you out. That huge college football thread that says no homers, it's talking about you. Everytime I call out fans from Oregon being the most clueless in all the land, I'm talking about you.

Every single God damn post you make is how wonderful the Oregon freaking Ducks are and how they are just unlucky and one step away from greatness. @#$% that. You were getting your @#$%$ kicked until Bryant went out. At that point, O St let down. Plain and simple. It's disheartening when a star goes down, and that is what happened to them. So in the end, yes, the Ducks got the mo on their side, and pounded away, as they should have. They got the win, they get a pat on the back, but no, you can't live with that, you have to sit here and lie to a bunch of people who know you're full of crap, but you still do it anyways. Where you get this arrogance, is beyond me. You ain't rootin for USC, or Florida or some team like that, you root for the Ducks. And you give their fans a bad name. I'm dead serious. For all the good some guys on this board try to do to change my opinion of your fan base, you bring me right back to my original opinion, Duck/Beaver/Blazer fans are thee most clueless bunch of nobodies in the entire country. Again, dead serious. I'm not even joking. You should sit in a corner for a good 15 minutes, and think about the garbage you type. NT will be a much better place when you get banned just for bein a homer. I'll paypal any mod that makes that happen. They can name their price.

smh.gif

oh my god
roll.gif

what I don't get is that if he hates Oregon so much, why come into a thread centered around Oregon (Boise St. too)...
Set himself up for that one hahahahahahahahahaha

I like how I talk about their little cheerleader and they all come out to defend him.
laugh.gif

Dude acts like he just made one post and one post only that way when every damn thing he says is like that. I have Oregon winning tonight, but if theydon't, I can't wait to see his excuse in 4-5 days when he has the nerve to show his face again. But if they win, he'll be goin on and on about howgreat they are and destined for greatness. Same @#$% every year.
eyes.gif

I like how I talk about their little cheerleader and they all come out to defend him.
laugh.gif

Dude acts like he just made one post and one post only that way when every damn thing he says is like that. I have Oregon winning tonight, but if they don't, I can't wait to see his excuse in 4-5 days when he has the nerve to show his face again. But if they win, he'll be goin on and on about how great they are and destined for greatness. Same @#$% every year.
eyes.gif

CP, if you don't like Oregon fans, Oregon posts, threads, etc, why come into one? You know you're just going to get mad and frustrated at what somebodysays. I don't know what you'd expect...there will always be homers for whatever team. We're all one at some point. Really, it's just aninternet forum, and nobody is personally attacking you, your beliefs, your livelihood. It's just sports. There are more important things to argueover. Let's all just look forward to a great game tonight.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

laugh.gif

Dude acts like he just made one post and one post only that way when every damn thing he says is like that. I have Oregon winning tonight, but if they don't, I can't wait to see his excuse in 4-5 days when he has the nerve to show his face again. But if they win, he'll be goin on and on about how great they are and destined for greatness. Same @#$% every year.
eyes.gif

CP, if you don't like Oregon fans, Oregon posts, threads, etc, why come into one? You know you're just going to get mad and frustrated at what somebody says. I don't know what you'd expect...there will always be homers for whatever team. We're all one at some point. Really, it's just an internet forum, and nobody is personally attacking you, your beliefs, your livelihood. It's just sports. There are more important things to argue over. Let's all just look forward to a great game tonight.

Most of why I come in here is to fight with Chester.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But I also follow along with what people are saying about a lot of things, and when I see the same person over and over and over sayin the same stupid crap, Isay something about it. See, OC, or Celtics fan somethingforgothisname, or whoever else. Exile is on that list. So I said something.
Like I said, for all the good some fans do, ones like him screw it back up. Sittin here arguin about sports is better then sittin here goin over my damnspreadsheets.
laugh.gif

Boise had no business winning that game last year especially with Masoli out. This year with full control of the offense he will beast. The line opened atBoise -5.5 I believe but now is all the way down to Boise -3. I have Oregon +9 in a teaser with NC State +1.5

uter..whats the juice on that teaser?.....it seems pointless unless you put some real cash on it.....

Back
Top Bottom