#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

610x.jpg

I'll be looking for this tonight. Blount's hurdles > anybody else's
He usually lands, jukes/breaks tackle/stiff-arms and then scores the TD
pimp.gif

Gaaaaaaaaah so excited.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Boise had no business winning that game last year especially with Masoli out. This year with full control of the offense he will beast. The line opened at Boise -5.5 I believe but now is all the way down to Boise -3. I have Oregon +9 in a teaser with NC State +1.5

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

I like the parlay bro I wish I would have caught that Oregon ML when it was higher.
thank you sir, lets help each other get this money....
Money line? Nah....I don't think Boise St will lose at home week 1, so you boys are better off with the points.

Uter, I think your teaser is safe with Ducks and two scores. I think Boise St edges this one out in a barnburner.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

It appears it will be white pants, white jerseys and a white helmet, meaning the No. 16 Ducks will stand out against the No. 14 Broncos' trademark blue turf at Bronco Stadium.
pimp.gif

damn...
pimp.gif

I don't care who wins as long as its a good game...

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

610x.jpg

I'll be looking for this tonight. Blount's hurdles > anybody else's
He usually lands, jukes/breaks tackle/stiff-arms and then scores the TD
pimp.gif

Gaaaaaaaaah so excited.
I know i'll agree with you that i want byu to win...(yea right)
But we don't lose at home on the smurf turf...lets go Boise State
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Boise had no business winning that game last year especially with Masoli out. This year with full control of the offense he will beast. The line opened at Boise -5.5 I believe but now is all the way down to Boise -3. I have Oregon +9 in a teaser with NC State +1.5

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

I like the parlay bro I wish I would have caught that Oregon ML when it was higher.
thank you sir, lets help each other get this money....
Money line? Nah....I don't think Boise St will lose at home week 1, so you boys are better off with the points.

Uter, I think your teaser is safe with Ducks and two scores. I think Boise St edges this one out in a barnburner.
I think I'm good I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "whoever has the ball last wins" type of games

Gonna be stuck at work til 7, if someone could hook it up with a link, I'll be forever in your debt.

I want the Pac 10 to get the victory, but I would also like to hear how the local radio/Duck fan react if they do lose, so I am good either way.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I want the Pac 10 to get the victory, but I would also like to hear how the local radio/Duck fan react if they do lose, so I am good either way.

I think they'll just say "well, we're still better then the Beavers."

And they'll be right.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

And they'll be right.
wink.gif

what do you mean? the beavers almost made it to the rose bowl last year
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
civilwar2.jpg

d46906ce63247af55494853bdc3ebf6b.jpg

And they'll be right.
wink.gif
*screen shot*

CP said something sort of positive about a sports team from Oregon, even if it was just to +$!@@ slap another team from Oregon

I say positive stuff all the time about teams around here, ya'll only zero in on the bad stuff I point out.

Unlike what Mike thinks, I'm not a hater, just call em like I see em.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

At least both Oregon teams are better than the Hurricokes.

Man, that was brutal. Sounded better in your head huh? Shoulda left it there, spared me the uncomfortableness of how much that "joke" sucked.

Back to the drawing board you should go........

Originally Posted by acidicality

At least both Oregon teams are better than the Hurricokes.

Man, that was brutal. Sounded better in your head huh? Shoulda left it there, spared me the uncomfortableness of how much that "joke" sucked.

Back to the drawing board you should go........

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom