#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Originally Posted by lowslows

Dudes teamates was on some straight B status.

How you dont retaliate?

Because they would be retaliating against a 240 lb ball of anger.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif
here comes the miami fans
pimp.gif

what a moron though
roll.gif

pimp.gif
......man them oregon fans been hyping up their offense the whole god damn off season.....they been on that bs the whole summer......and got straightembarrassed out the gate.....they wasn't even competitive.....some sorry bums......oregons fans can't say +*@@ until October.....seriously....and younotice they all ghost too
roll.gif

Dudes teamates was on some straight B status.

How you dont retaliate?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They all just stood there lookin like

Ain't a one of them even think about comin back at dude...

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

OOO Boise dude taunted him and got hooked on... o well ran ya mouth got ya lip bust. no sympathy.

I was gonna flip on Blount but Im no longer mad at him

Exactly, he can't do that after dude just took an L. Regardless of what just happ. on the sideline.

,,and he turned his head on top of that. His fault.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

The Boise player crossed the line when he touched Blount in a reckless manner to get his attention.

Doesn't make Blount's actions acceptable but I understand why he would react the way he did.
Really he touched his shoulder pad...sketchy and a lil arrogant but doesn't deserve a tko lol

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Blount was WAY outta line for goin after the crowd but Boise st dude poppin mess got what he asked for.
laugh.gif
After all that mess Blount was talkin?

He throws up 8 carries for -6 yards and Oregon gets mopped up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'd be in dude's ear too... He shoulda expected that @!$%...

He's a punk.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by JaFlash

The Boise player crossed the line when he touched Blount in a reckless manner to get his attention.

Doesn't make Blount's actions acceptable but I understand why he would react the way he did.
Really he touched his shoulder pad...sketchy and a lil arrogant but doesn't deserve a tko lol
Well, Blount did say the Ducks 'owed the Broncos an a$% whoopin,' I guess he wasn't leaving without gettin that whoopin somehow.

roll.gif
at those fans screamin at Blount and then jumpin WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when ol bull was chargin
laugh.gif

dude hit him with the force of ryu shoryuken that scarred sagat's chest right on the chin and buckled his legs
dont know what type of jawing back and forth that went on during the gm
end result, an oregon loss, however, lulz

pull that in the SEC and blount wouldnt make it out the state alive
laugh.gif
the fans are crazy and stupid enough to mob on him

laugh.gif

Chester hit his post limit...

And to all you hurricane fans that your team "still sucks regardless of how bad Oregon lost. Holla!"

laugh.gif

hey u can say that hear but trust me, after yall team just embaressed his team, u take the high road.
let it go, yall whooped them on the field. anything extra is gonna be somethin u may not be ready for.
its alotta dudes who not even in a mindstate like Blount who woulda knocked ur head off ur shoulders too.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Wow..........

I definately want to hear Chester's excuse, and a sucker punch on top of that.

But Ohio has no class............
It's not about class...Ohio just SUCKS period

Off topic, but all OSU will do is go to another BCS game and put some more players in the NFL.

Enjoy watching Tebow play backup fullback in the league.

I'm ROLLIN OVER HERE.
roll.gif
Gets funnier every time I see it.

But SERIOUSLY they better get Blount out of there ASAP Idaho is like #1 for race related crimes in America. The Klan and the weird militia guys are crazy outthere.

How aint none of Boise players retaliate?

All dem _s was shook
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. Them dudes just staring at the guy while he backs up.

Blount is that dude though, straight sucker punched him
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Only prob I have w/ Blount is going after the fans and even going after his own teammate..Or what it looked like.

smh.gif
at some people praising Blount's actions. If you don't think it was sheer stupidity and don't look at Blount as an idiot who couldn't backup his talk, then well, you just might be on his level.

Back
Top Bottom